❥Epilouge

°•𑁍•°

°•𑁍•°

Dress in a black suit, Jimin stood solemnly infront of Everly's epitaph that was being filled with mud. With somber face he stood there, letting the cold, stinging rain drench him. He couldn't care less.

It rained that day. It wasn't just a passing shower but deluged downpour. As if the heavens were sad too. The day was grim and dark cloud hovered the vast sky. Even the universe was grieving.

Low chattering increased as people began to scatter as soon as the burial was coming to an end. They uttered words of consolation to George, whose sore and lethargic eyes stared into vast space.

As people began emptying out and headed inside for dinner, the last person to remain outside in the cold was, Jimin who hadn't budged an inch from the spot. Even upon his friend and families request to head home, he declined and stood there numbly.

His damp blonde hair covering his eyes that had been brimming with tears that flowed so naturally with the rain, he needed space to cry. He just stood there, watching the love of his life, getting buried six feet under.

He already missed her.

He bit his trembling lips as to prevent making any sound. His cold and bloodshot hands clenched into a tight fist, turning his knuckle white. He was angry and in pain.

The pain, even with all the words in the entire world combined, he could still not express how he felt. And it was a bit overwhelming for him.

The day Everly died, he couldn't get his act together like he had prepared to. He felt as if his pounding heart was being squeezed tightly and his lungs burned making him hard to breathe.

His void and hollow eyes twitched as someone stood by his side, holding out a pastel yellow envelope. His looked to his side only to see George, who had a sympathetic look of his face.

Without saying anything, George handed Jimin the envelope, he patted the younger and left to see the guests.

Jimin monotonously looked at the envelope. The colour of it being too bright irked him. His hand squeezed the envelope but halted to see what was written on the outside, "To the love of my life, Jimin".