AFTERWORDS

°•✮•°

°•✮•°

So, Once Upon An Us, finally came to an end. It's first ever book I've completed. My two other book that I wrote way before writing this books are still ongoing, haha, I'm just too much of a lazy bum. I'm surprised myself that I actually finished OUAU.

Well, I had really fun writing this story. Even though, the imagination being a piece of mess from the corner of my brain, I actually love how the story molded into. The ride was sometimes too sweet and almost emotionally exhausting as I was writing. Professional writing is not cup of my tea, I found out after writing this story. But still it was nice to challenge myself and I think I'll use more this writing format for upcoming future books.

I apologise to the readers for ending the story this way, and to tell you the reason, I dig angst stuff. I love torturing my feelings so why not torture the readers too.

Haha, anyways, I sincerely thank you, those who read my stories and supported it. It actually meant alot to me, to see even a number of read increasing in this story. I am still waiting for this to blow up actually (so full of myself).

I'm really not good at stuff like these but, I want you guys to know, I really appreciate each and everyone who.read this story. Keep supporting this book and Park Jimin. Haha.

Anyways, that's all I have to say, I love you guys. Be happy and content. 💜🥰

Thank you again💜🙏

°•✮•°