❥Fifteen - Goodbye, My Love

Double update

Double update. Read chapter fourteen first.

                              °•𑁍•°

"Jimin," George spoke as he couldn't meet the eyes of the blonde male sitting infront of him. Jimin understood the look on his face. His heart started to pound.

"Son," he was hesitating. The atmosphere itself being too dreadful for the both of them.

"Just say it, Mr. Woods. It's fine." Jimin said in a somber expression. But it wasn't fine, at all. He could see how wretched George's eyes were and how he struggled to speak.

"You should be prepared..." he paused, carefully watching Jimin. "...to let her go."

Jimin didn't say anything. He stayed quite for a long time. For quite few minutes George remained silent too, but soon the silence became unsettling. He observed Jimin who hadn't moved a muscle since he had told him the devastating news.

"Jimin..?" He called out for him but Jimin was still as a statue. "Are you alr--"

Jimin looked up at the ceiling before letting out a excruciating sigh. His eyes burning, his closed them before speaking, "It could be any minute and any day, huh?" George nodded bleakly.

He sneered. "I'm NOT okay. I never was." His voice tremored. "My heart feels like it's being shredded into pieces. The pain, it feels unbearable. I'm... fucking in pain. And you relate too."

"I know." That was only what George could let out before dashing out of the room leaving melancholic Jimin alone, who kept letting out small sobs, too miserable to scream what he was going through.

---

Days later-

Jimin crouched down on the snow filled ground. His freezing cold and bloodshot hands subsided the thick layer of snow that covered the ground.

He kept removing the snow with his bare hands, until he could see the tip of a white material. His eyes spotted it and fastened his pace, until the whole thing was finally visible. He smiled a little as his hand reached for it to pluck it out.

It was a white lily.

He wanted to pick them up for Everly, so he searched for more. Although the snow was a real struggle, he managed to pick a bunch of it.

The lilies, they amazed him. How they survived the freezing cold and didn't wither. Even when they were oppressed by the heavy snows, they still bloomed beautifully as if nothing happened. And Jimin found it inspiring.

While he stood there looking at the lilies buried in the snow with a heavy heart, until a snowflake landed on the tip of his red nose. He crosseyed the snowflake, that soon melted away. He realised it was starting to snow again.