❥Fourteen - Written In The Stars

°•¤•°

°•¤•°

The car stopped infront of an apartment complex. Jimin moderately unfastened his seatbelt and looked at the passenger's seat. Again, Everly was fast asleep, like a baby. His soft gaze fixated upon her, he sighed.

"She always falls asleep in the car." He murmured, and took the raven's little hand on his and began to caress it gently. His mind fleeting from thoughts to thought, Jimin stayed like that for quite some time in the silence.

---

"You are going back to the hospital tomorrow, right?" Jimin broke the silence and asked as he walked Everly to her flat, hand in hand.

"I am." Everly nodded gently. "They are starting my treatment right away tomorrow." She said and paused on her feet as she felt her hand squeezed a bit. Her eyes went to meet the blonde latter.

Her heart thumped, looking at Jimin, she couldn't help but recall the conversation he had with his father. And how he had managed to look so fine after that, as if nothing happened. She had imagined the pain he must be going through, but the extent of it she didn't know. And that made her heart, hurt even more.

"It's alright. It's going to be fine." She could think of nothing but these futile words, which weren't even true. Jimin looked at her, his face clearly not swayed by it. Everly gulped, looking at his face that's not the most gleeful that she had always seen, scared her and made her nervous.

"I know." This surprised Everly a little. But she nodded nonetheless.

"Here we are." They both halted as they stood infront of Everly's flat. Both stood there in silence, nobody uttered a word.

"I should probably head inside." Everly said as she stepped forward, detaching her hand from Jimin's and rummaged through her bag to find the keys to her flat. But she was stopped, when Jimin hugged her from behind.

"Jimin, are you--"

"Can we stay like this for a minute?" Jimin whispered, nuzzling his deeper in her neck. "Just a minute."

"What's wrong?" Everly's heart pounded, afterall she knew all along what he had been feeling.

"I just... I wasn't by your side all day. Mum just snatched you away from me." It wasn't was Everly expected to hear. She was scared, that he would say something that'd shattered both of their hearts. But after all, Jimin was way too good at feigning things and covering up his feelings.

"We were mostly together for three days, Jimin." She chuckled as their bodies swayed from side to side.

"No, that doesn't cut it." He whined, hugging the raven even closer. "I don't want to stay apart from you, even for a bit."