❥ One - The hoodie girl

°•𑁍•°

°•𑁍•°

A year and half ago.

"Run, run, run!" A pair of frantic hands hastily pushed a brunette, who was relaxing on the bench, making the brunette jolt up in surprise.

"W-what?" Confusion painted all over his face.

"Over there!" A man shouted from afar pointing towards the male. "Get him!"

The brunette looked at the blonde male in disbelief. His frantic expression made it clear to know that he was this close to lose his shit.

"Now what, Park?" The brunette asked unsurprisingly as he started to run with his fellow. "What did you do this time?"

"Just run Nol!" The blonde male's playful giggles filling the air as they run. People eyed their hasty running forms. Even though they were confused, they laughed nonetheless because of the contagious lovely laughter.

Heavy breathing filled the hallway. Both males were drained because of the long chasing. They had successfully dodged the men who were chasing them.

"Now, Jimin." The brunette grabbed his friend by shoulder as he struggled to breath. "What happened? What went wrong?"

Jimin tried to contain his laughter remembering how frantic his friend had looked earlier. The latter frowned.

"Nolan, check if you've shitted on your pants once." he asked tasting the blood on his lip with tongue, from the few punches he received before being chased. Nolan's eyes widened.

"This is not funny, Park. You know we could've gotten beaten to pulp by those scary dudes if we'd gotten caught. You even got punched." He said eyes exploring Jimin's bruised cheekbone and wounded lips.

"Don't worry. We didn't get caught, did we?" He chuckled lightly.

"Look. I told you to stop doing this matchmaking things. Stop playing a cupid. When things go wrong in their relationship they come after your neck. And it has happened before couple of times." Nolan stated.

"Park, I know you love adventures and love going around causing trouble, it's your one way of escape. But not for me. I can't even take in one punch. I just want to lay low for the remaining year. Can't you please do the same for me? I'm your diaper buddy, Jim." He pleaded.

"That's why I'm here, Nol. I'll take in punches for you and get you out of troubles. I'm just teaching you to have fun. So stick with me, your diaper buddy. Hm?" Jimin batted his eyes with a pout. He knew Nolan couldn't refuse cute things. And Jimin was one hell of a cute jovial fellow.