[11.2]- Je T'aime

Hello my beautiful chidiyaas. How are you doing today? We managed to come up with the second part early without making you wait a lot and hope you like it. So excited for you to read this chapter so there you go!

Happy happy reading to you. :)

•••

“I love you Zoya… This crazy Hooda has fallen in love with the cute Ziddiqui.”

Laid down on the bed, she remembered the unexpected confession and she couldn't help the smile on her face.

"I am head over heels in love with you… I promise to never break your heart, no matter what."

She slapped her head playfully as she couldn't stop thinking about him. She rolled on the bed, biting her lip shyly. "What have you done to me Aditya? You have casted your spell on me." She whispered to herself as she flushed again.

On the other hand, the young boy was wide awake, laid down on his bed as he was staring at the white ceiling smiling to himself, remembering her shy face, at his confession.

“I… I love yo...”

He fished out the broken piece of her keychain, the letter ‘Z’ along with a little moon dangling that she dropped down unwillingly, a soft chuckle out of his mouth as he imagined her angry-bird face. He brought the object to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss on it, feeling relieved as if feeling her.

“Can’t wait to see you again tomorrow, Ziddiqui.”, he said, staring at the Z, and smiled widely.

•••

The following morning, Zoya was on her way to school. The muscles of her stomach clenched deliciously at the thought of meeting him. She was nervous to face him after last night but at the same time, excited. She closed her lids and sighed softly. 

When she entered the classroom, her eyes searched for him and spotted him on the bench, flushing as his eyes fell on her, waiting for her sight. She quietly made her way to her seat, her cheeks heated with the shyness and she looked down, not able to face him.

"Hi, there!" She paused as she heard him say that. "Umm...hi." She blushed again which didn't go unnoticed by him. Her shyness was certainly one of those reasons that pulled him towards her, and he knew he had a long way to get her to speak.

“Won’t you say anything?”, he leaned down closer to her face so as to look into her eyes, and she chuckled discreetly. “Blushing like a new bride." He teased her.

"Aditya, what... stop teasing me.", she looked up at him frowning when he sighed in relief. “Finally, I am able to see your face clearly from this close. Otherwise, I thought I would have had to do with your side profile and blushing cheek.”, she pouted at his talks before smiling, when they heard a voice calling her name.

“Hi Zoya, hi akdu.”, said a chirpy Suhana as she hugged her friend by the side. “How are you?”

“All good, yaar. Just missing sitting next to you. All because of certain people.”, she ended as she stared at the boy on Zoya’s left.

“Or maybe she is now breathing some good and fresh air, finally”, he responded with a sarcastic smile, making the girl between them sigh. She thanked for the bell ringing at the right time and, sending Suhana back to her seat, she turned to glare at her boyfriend.