[6.2]- Always And Forever

Aditya entered the house to watch the beautiful sight before him. His little babygirl sat on her small mat, being concentrated on the toy she was holding as she threw it away and then giggled sweetly. His grin grew wider and his heart melted at the sight and he said delightfully, "Hie my baby!"

She looked sideways after listening to the familiar voice. She squealed in joy after watching his favourite human being on the door, seeing him after an entire week. She threw her hands up excitedly and crawled fast towards him while he watched her. He threw his arms out to welcome her as she crawls towards him in great enthusiasm.

She tapped her little hands on his shoes and then gripped on his bottoms while he picked her up in his arms as he rubs his cheek against hers to which she giggles loudly. "My big baby girl crawls so well. I missed you so much. Did you miss me? You have become so strong and I am so proud of you and I love you. Don't you love me baby? Tell me?" Aadhya taps her tiny palms against his face squealing, delightfully as she opens her mouth wide and places on his nose, leaving the spot wet digging his skin with her small tooth while he said being mock hurt, "Owww! Why are you biting me? Are you hungry so you want to eat my nose? Didn't mumma give you milk?" She smiles with a chortle.

"Look at you, smiling proudly. Like mother like daughter huh, aren't you?" He added while he rubbed his nose against her tummy while loud giggles escaped her mouth. "Pa..pm..pa.." She babbled while he smiled wider saying, "Yes my babygirl. Here I am." He kisses her soft cheeks while she tries to imitate him.

"Looks as if nobody needs mumma." She makes a sad pout walking towards her lifelines. He hugged her sideways, "Hey Jaan! Missed you." Staying in that position for a moment and then they broke the hug. "Well, we missed you too especially this little one. Didn't we Aadu?" The toddler paying no attention while she lifted his cap which fascinated her. She flashed her teeth, gritting them as it was too heavy for her. Using both her hands, she puts his cap on her head, smiling as the cap covers her eyes being too big for her. She threw her arms in the air, struggling while the couple laughed at her cute antics.

•••

The toddler sat beside her father busy with the new toy, her mother recently bought for her as she giggled to herself. She noticed her father being busy with an unknown gadget in his hand while she faked laughed throwing her head back as he smiled back at her. She crawled towards him and getting hold of his tee, she tried to come over him while she was too tiny to climb on his body. She kept her leg on his waist and pulled herself but those little hands could give her the needed support as she falls down making the man chuckle.

"Okay, sir. I shall see you soon. Bye!" He hung up the call with he grinned at the little bundle of joy, picking her up and making her sit on his torso while she giggled. "Just like mumma, baby wants all the attention. Look at you, so adorable." He tickles her tummy making her giggle louder which was music to his ears. She randomly kisses his eyes leaning against him and she soon rests her head on his chest and those tiny palms around his body, covering a small portion as his heart melts and he runs his hand in her curls while he pats her back, slowly as she closes her eyes. He drops a kiss on her head.

Zoya entered the room and the sight before her melted the poor mother's heart. Her baby lying on top of her husband as she stands at the door and adore her two precious. Aditya notices her on the door as he says, "What are you doing there? Come here. See, your little daughter is so demanding, just like you." She smiles through tears in her eyes as she takes a seat next to him and ruffles her hair and it was soon when he notices her tears, "Hey! What's wrong?" A lone tear tickles down her eyes as she sniffs. "No..nothing serious. These are tears of joy, husband." She said wiping it off while he smiles wider, pulling her closer. "She missed you so much, Aditya. She was so cranky these days and she missed being with her papa." Zoya smiled. "Hmmm...and my dear wife?" He questioned making her blush. "Aditya!" She says shyly.