[6.1]- Always And Forever

"Who is my prettiest baby? Is it you? Yes, it's you. Yes yes yes. You are my cutest babygirl." Aditya cooed while the little toddler smiled, throwing her arms in the air trying to touch him."Ba..aa..um..bam.." She spoke in the baby voice spreading a wide smile on the man's lips.

The father-daughter duo sat in the lawn, late night watching the croissant sliver moon adorned with twinkling stars in the dark sky. The cool breeze brushed the baby's chubby cheeks making her giggle while she sat on her father's lap enjoying all his attention. The toddler giggled.

"Just look at you growing so fast. My muchkin. My baby, I can eat you right now, Nom nom nom!" He planted a long kiss on his baby's cheeks while his stubble pricked her soft cheeks making her giggle again flashing her front two tooth.

"What are the father and daughter upto? Can mumma also be a part of it?" She pouted taking a seat on the grass next to her husband. He glanced at her before smirking at her, "It's papa and baby's secret which no one is allowed to listen, not even you." He said making Zoya chuckle.

The toddler sat close to his chest holding his shirt in a tight fist, being concentrated on that piece of cloth as she examined it and then putting her fist in her mouth making random baby noises.

Zoya glanced at her and then furrowing her brows she said, "What Aadu? How many times have I told you not to put your hand in your mouth and you don't listen. Its bad manners baby." Zoya took her hand out while the baby girl smiled. "That's like my good girl." Hearing so, she put her fist again while Aditya chuckled.

"Stop laughing, Aditya! She has grown so stubborn all because of you." Her cute complaints made him smile wider. He quickly pulled her closer and then said, "Accha? Is it so? What other bad habits have I inculcated in her?" Her innocent looking eyes stared at him making her gulp at the sight while he stared at her shamelessly.

The baby babbled trying to gain back their attention, trying to stand on her feet but failed and she fell down on her bum. Seeking no response, she started hitting him with her tiny palms while the two lovebirds broke the eye-contact as the young mother gasped.

They glanced at her and then bursted in a chuckle while Zoya picked her in her arms rubbing her nose in her tiny tummy making her giggle again while she threw her legs and hands in the air. "Such an attention seeker, aren't you?" She smiled showering kisses all over her face. "She has learnt it all from you." Aditya remarked making her blush, biting her lower lip.

"Oh wifey, please don't do that. I am not very good at self-control." He said followed by a naughty wink making her playfully hit his arm. "Aditya!" She said, shier while he kissed her cheeks. She pushed him away making him conscious about her daughter's presence. Aditya quickly pinned her to the grass with her hands beside her head while she struggled for freedom.

"Aditya..baby is here. Leave me, this is not our bedroom." He nodded his head in a no while he spoke in his husky voice, "Shh..she is too little to understand anything." The toddler looked her and there in the search of her parents but they couldn't be seen. Her eyes fell on them lying down some inches away while her innocent smile grew wider and she crawls to them.

He kissed her forehead followed by her doe eyes to her nose, paying equal attention to her cheeks. He seductively traced the corner of her lips while the tip of his finger while she moaned. He neared his face and he was disturbed as the moment broke while the baby pushed his face away from her mother's,

"Bhmm.uh..nh..." She babbled while Zoya laughed throwing her head back while Aditya playfully glared at her but she was too cute to be mad at. "What baby? You spoiled my romance time with your mamma. Don't you want siblings?" He said being mock angry while Zoya laughed picking the toddler up and she kisses her chubby cheeks.

"Thank you so much baby. You saved me from your father's sweet tortures. You are already my little saviour." Aditya smiled at his most precious woman of his life to whom he is devoted to his whole life. Life is so blissful.

   •••

"Good Morning, Sunshine." Aditya said sitting by her who stirred in her sleep, frowning as the bright sun rays hit her face as she rubbed her sleep eyes, lazily. A wide curve formed on his lips looking at her cute antics making him chuckle.

He gently stroked her hair, tucking it behind her hair while she lazily stretched her arms, smiling in her sleep. The thin duvet slid down her her naked body as she laid marked by his love. She brought his hand closer to herself and resting it against her bosom. "Aditya, let me sleep." She said moaning.

Aditya smiled and then traced his fingers from her cheeks to her jawline and then again caressing her. "Honey, get up, please?" He spoke sweet nothings to her ear while she pulled herself up on the bed throwing her arms around his nape in a tight warm hug while he wrapped his arms around her fragile body.

"You are so bad, huh? You don't let your wife sleep." She said followed by a wink while he brought his hands against his mouth opening them wide in horror, dramatically.

"Is it you, Mrs. Zoya Aditya Hooda?" He said while she hit him playfully on his arms. "Drama Queen! You are so cute." She pecked him on his lips, sweetly while he smiled.

"It's a good morning, indeed." He said making her blush while they could hear soft cries in the atmosphere.

"Seems she is up. I'll bring her." He walked to the baby cot picking her up, she was welcomed in his warm arms which calmed her down and then stopped crying. "Good Morning, babygirl." He said grinning kissing her little forehead while she squealed in happiness.

Aditya placed her Zoya's arms while the toddler smiled in her mother's embrace. "Good morning my baby. Good morning. Tell me what you dreamt of. You are such a good baby and mumma loves you so much." She plants kisses all over her chubby face while she sucks her fingers. "My little bundle of joy." Said Zoya.

"This is really unfair Zoya. All those kisses for her. Me?" He demanded while she slapped his cheeks, playfully. "Oh! My bigger baby boy. Now, I would request you to get us breakfast made." She said, chuckling at his cuteness. No matter what, he'll always be her first baby and her most precious one. "At your service, madam." He said, bowing down making her chuckle.

  •••

Hie hie! My sweet little Watty family! I hope all of you are doing good and staying indoors. I know, it's tough but can we help it? No, right.

AdiYa and baby Aadhya is a bundle of cuteness and I have planned to write a sequel to this shot so wait and watch. I miss them so terribly and Oh Lord! I am so emotional. *sniffs*

I'll be back pretty soon. Until Next Time!

Love,
Kaira.