[13]- Bahon Ke Darmiyaan (18+)

Hello, Watty fam! Aaj dekho chaand kaha se nikla hai? Oh, my god, finally I managed to complete this chapter.

Back with a very...you can fill in the spaces...shot again. This one has been in my drafts for so much time now because I suck at writing these stuff. Before I forget, happy belated birthday to Harshad and Jenna. Sorry, couldn't make it for their birthday but better late than never, no?

Also, I haven't really checked the part which I wrote just now so please point out my grammatical errors which I would have surely made.

(P.S- Can we talk about how freaking hot my AdiYa babies look in that picture? That nose chemistry is a wholesome.)

•••

The elder couple was seated in the huge garden, enjoying the cool breeze of the November evening while watching their little bundle of joy play with her favorite playtime buddy, Arjun who loved his little niece more than anything in his world left no chance unturned to spend time with her as she loved being in his jolly company too.

Her loud giggles were music to the grandparent's ears as they smiled widely watching the toddler chase the young man. "She is growing up so fast, Anjana, isn't she? Can you believe she is going to turn two in another six months, already?" , said Harshvardhan to his wife who smiled at him and then looking back at the infant.

"Time flies, they say." , Anjana said with a small smile on her face and glanced at her husband to look at his reaction as he just smiled back. "Just look at her, look at the way she is running behind Arjun." , she added again with a grin on her face as both of them shared a hearty laughter at her cuteness.

The moment was interrupted by Zoya who came with a tray of teacups in her hands as she walked slowly towards them gaining their attention, making them smile softly at the young lady.

"Here.", she whispered softly placing the tray in front of them on the white-furnished table as she quickly took a seat next to her in-laws, smiling gently at them. "Thank you, Zoya." , Anjana said as the three of them went sipping their hot tea while admiring the cute sight in front of their eyes.

"The tea is amazing, Zoya beta." , Harsh complimented as a took a long sip with a smile on his face as Anjana nodded her head too, in agreement. "I have to agree." , she added making Zoya beam back at them.

"I mean, our Zoya is such an all-rounder. There is nothing that she can't do and she does everything with perfection...just like you, Anjana." , he said complimenting both the ladies as Zoya went smiling, shyly at his sweet words.

"The Hooda men have got an amazing taste in women, just like you. And even our Adi has also found out the best." , the man added again making Zoya blush as the elder lady smiled again, nodding her sideways as she chuckled.

"Speaking of which, where is your husband, Zoya? Did he call you?" , he asked before he went back to his tea as Zoya nodded. "Yes, papa. He is on his way back. He will be here any second." , she said making him as he shook his head.

An exhausted Arjun took a seat next to Zoya as he panted softly as he began, interrupting their conversation, " Oh, my god, I am super tired now and just look at her, she is so energetic." , he said making the elder couple laugh at the child's adorableness as she ran around, enjoying her own cheerful company.