[7]- Destined To Be Together

Count not the years but the life you live. Count not the candles but the light they give. Here's wishing Mr. Harshad Chopda a very Happy Birthday. Here is an update because it is Mr. Handsome hunk's birthday. *dances* even if he didn't invite me I am gonna dance. I know you guys are least interested in listening to my non-stop nonsense talk. So, there you go!

•••

"Uncle please. It's just the matter if two weeks. I promise there won't be a delay for a single day. Uncle, we'll have a lot of fun. Please let her come. Please." There young woman whined like a kid.

"Okay baba, okay! You can take Zoya to Udaipur. Ya Allah! You two. Zoya, promise me you'll be back after 2 weeks without even delaying for a single day." The women present smiled as the two over-enthusiastic ones hugged each other, excitedly. It was Pooja's destination wedding at Udaipur and Zoya being her close friend had to attend it. When Waseem gave his consent, her happiness seemed no boundaries.

"I am so happy, Pooja. I'll be attending your wedding. It's going to be so much fun." She said smiling widely in excitement and hugged each other again, jumping at their places.

•••

"Pooja, tell me does golden curtains look better or red ones?" Zoya asked while Pooja said, "What Zoya? You are my guest and you are doing all these stuff, it's not done. Just go and sit, the event planners will manage."

Zoya glared at her and then said, "Now you'll treat me like a guest. Stop with all your nonsense formalities please. C'mon Pooja, I am so excited and I too want to do this." Zoya said making Pooja chuckle. "Okay, fine. It's impossible to win over you." The bride-to-be pulled Zoya's cheeks and then made her way to her room.

Pooja's eyes fell on her best friend and she hit his arm playfully. The young man who was watching Zoya with a wide smile on his lips jerked off his lalaland. "Ayee! Where are you lost, huh? Busy staring at my friend? Adi, bad manners." Pooja said placing her hand on her waist.

"Who is she?" He again spoke absentmindedly, his eyes still fixed at her, who was busy yelling at the workers for doing a poor job. Pooja glanced at him and then again at Zoya and she suppressed her laughter.

"Adi, stop staring she is married and she has two kids. What's wrong with you?" She said in a serious tone and she pressed her lips against each other.

"Accha...What!? She is married!?" He said in utter shock and suprise. His heart sank while he face dropped in a sad smile."Oh! but it doesn't look like that. She seems quite young actually." He said plastering a smile on his face. "But, she is beautiful." He added, his lips again being curved in a smile, involuntarily.

"Shut up Adi! This is a sin, you shouldn't stare at a married woman who happens to be a mother of 2 kids. Shame on you Adi, shame on you!" The woman said while he seemed too lost to hear anything. Saying so, she left and then she bursted into a fit of laughter, keeping her palm against her chest to calm herself down.

•••

"No! Not on the left side. Shift it a little forward and near the garlands." Zoya shouted at the workers, wanting everything to be perfect whereas Aditya's situation was no different.