[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life

HEY HI! Look who's come up with a new shot early! Okay so this shot is a continuation (not exactly a continuation, this shot actually takes a leap) to the fourth chapter of this book called, Millions of Emotions. For those who haven't read it yet, I would request you to read it so you can get some idea about this one.

Well, honestly speaking, I had planned this one long ago, like really long ago. But, I was again, insecure about writing this or no. But, then I decided to write and here it is.

I don't know if this is emotional, I mean, it didn't make me feel sad so I don't how you would feel reading this. I don't have any idea why I am really justifying so much. Without further delay, let's dive into the shot.

(P.S- I think I should learn how to keep my mouth shut. I always talk unnecessarily. *facepalm* Okay, bye!)

•••

She checked herself once more, examining herself in the mirror, she stood hesitant as she cleared her throat, she fixed the dupatta on her head. Lips pressed against each other, her sweaty fingers twiddled with each other out of nervousness. Her heartbeat unusually high, thumping hard against her chest.

And, there was she was, dressed up in her bridal gown, gerring up for the biggest day of her life. She felt anxious and extremely insecure, reasons still unknown to her, this was actually tough than she had ever imagined it to be.

It was when she heard the creak of the door. She looked at the direction and found her father standing and looking at her. She noticed when his eyes scanned at her from head to toe, she takes in a sharp breathe and then she sighed. "What do you think?...how do I look?" She cleared her throat once again but he simply looked at her, a lump formed deep in his throat, preventing his speech. He took a sharp breathe before he said.

The words came out of Aditya's mouth as a mere whisper, "Just like your mother..." Of course she did, she was wearing her mother's wedding lehenga and the same ornaments, recreating the look, that she wore twenty-five years ago.

She was an epitome of her mother, her eyebrows were sharp, her doe-shaped eyes which were the mirror to her soul, her chubby cheeks and her rosy lips, everything resembled her mother and most importantly....she was named after her.

Ofcourse, she looked divine today, as if an angel had decended from the heaven. She eyes sparkled like glitter, her cheeks coloured in a natural pink and a beautiful smile painted her pretty face. She was a bride...the most awaited day of her life...was finally here.

His words made a shiver run down her spine, her eyes pricked with the tears that involuntarily pooled her eyes and her lips quivered, the walls of her stomach clenched and her heartbeats grew faster and then...she was no more worried about how she looked.

"You look.....beautiful, Zoya. You look like an angel." Aditya said again which made her smile.

"You think? I was so worried." And then she laughed before she added again, "Ummm..can we just sit and talk for a while, please?" She let out a deep breathe and then smiled wider, while he just blinked his eyes twice.

She hesitantly took at seat on the edge of her bed while he joined her. She just saw him while his gazes were lowered. There was an awkward silence between them. The ticking of the clock resonated in the room, she glanced up at him again, her tongue failed to form words. But, she finally gathered the courage to initiate a conversation. She felt hesitant today, which had never happened before.

"Do you think I've made the right choice?" She said, finally breaking the long silence between them. "What do you think about Rudra?" She added, and pressed her lips against each other.