[8.1]- My Heart Will Go On (18+)

Kiska birthday hai aaj? HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY JENNA. I remember how awestruck I was when I saw you as Maya in Beyhadh as you nailed every bit if it. And, I instantly found my woman crush. I have adored you for the past 4 years and you have always proved yourself as the best.

Thank you for being Zoya Siddiqui, my naive and innocent baby. Happy Birthday once again, you queen.

Wrote a long romantic sequence. So, read it at your own risk, only if you are 18+ (Look who's talking) I don't know why am I blabbering so much!? And listen*whispers* *looks here and there to check if someone is spying* *pulls you closer* Don't tell this to my mommy, she'll hit me. Will you? *looks at you suspiciously* Please! *puppy eyes*

Okay, I'll shut up. *fingers on my lips*

•••

"Are you serious!?" She squealed in excitement as she jumped on him throwing her arms around his nape while he embraced his over-enthusiastic close. "Thank you so much. But, how do you know that I always wanted to go on a cruise!?" She broke the hug and said.

"Mmm..nn..I am not telling you that and that doesn't even matter." He nodded his head in a no, making her curve her lips. "Just get our suitcases packed and we'll have the best time of our life." He added pulling her closer, nuzzling his head in her hair while soft giggles escaped her mouth. She playfully hits his arm as he stops with his sweet tortures.

She held his palms in hers while she said, "Thank you." His smile turned wider.

•••

Zoya runs around the ship like a little kid making the man laugh at her cuteness. She looks around the huge ship. "Oh lord! Aditya, this is so beautiful!" She exclaimed in awe. Titanic was a British passenger liner operated by White Star Line, set out in its voyage from Southampton to New York. The large ship carried some of the wealthiest people in the world. The first-class accommodation was designed to be the pinnacle of comfort and luxury, with a gymnasium, swimming pool, libraries, high-class restaurants and opulent cabins. A high-powered radiotelegraph transmitter available for sending passenger 'marconugrams' and also for ship's operational use. It has advanced safety features, such as watertight compartments and remotely activated watertight doors. But, it only carried enough lifeboats for 1,278 passengers-about half the number on board, and one third of her total capacity-due to the maritime safety regulations. It was believed that the ship would never sink due to its large size and advanced safety features.

A Deck, also called the Promenade Deck extended along the entire 546 feet (166 m) length of the superstructure. It was reserved exclusively for First Class passengers and contained First Class cabins, the First Class lounge, smoke room, reading and writing rooms and Palm Court. The Bridge Deck, was the top weight-bearing deck and the uppermost level of the hull. More First Class passenger accommodations were located here with six palatial staterooms featuring their own private promenades.

One of Titanic's most distinctive features was her First Class staircase, known as the Grand Staircase, built of solid English Oak with a sweeping curve, the staircase descended through seven decks of the ship. It was capped with a dome of wrought iron and glass that admitted natural light to the stairwell.

She walked in her luxurious bedroom which uses soft and soothing grays and silvers to create a sparkling, luxurious feel. From a modern chandelier at dangles over the bed to a plush silvery gray carpet that practically begs for your bare feet. It was sleek and minimalistic. From a basic white gauge curtains that fell down long and a low and cozy bed placed in the centre. The huge private bath is the only way to soak away a long day of exhaustion. This bedroom is just small but the beauty that exudes from it is immeasurable.