[11.3]- Je T'aime

Hi there, beautiful people! How have you been doing today? The third and the final part is up so what are you waiting for?

Oh oh... hang on. Don't forget to leave your feedbacks in the comments. Would love to read them.

Happy reading to you. :)

•••

Ten to five in the morning. The alarm clock started, breaking the deep slumber as someone groaned tiredly before stretching her arms in the air to stop the ringing. Slowly, she pushed herself up to a sitting position and leaned back against the wall, when she heard some low voice. She turned to the side and chuckled at her roommate talking in her dreams, as she got off the bed wearing her slippers.

"Time to rise and shine, Tina darling.", she said walking to the bathroom, taking her towel from the rack.

She quickly freshened up and got ready for the new day, sitting at the dressing table. She combed her long and wavy hair and was to get the cream when she noticed the small golden bracelet that he gifted her before he left. She took it in her hand and smiled, dropping a little peck on it, as she whispered, "I miss you." She wrapped it close to her heart.

"Zoyaaaa, give me ten minutes more..." ,moaned her sleepy friend hiding her face in her pillow making Zoya chuckle.

"And I couldn't get anything he taught us. I will fail the exams for sure if this continues." Tina blabbered as they were on their way back to their house.

"Don't worry. I will teach you." Zoya smiled.

Listening to her, Tina smiled widely, "You always know what I am going to say next. And that's why I love you, Zo."

Smiling, Zoya opened the lock of their door and entered the house, placing her bag beside her study table neatly before she dropped herself on the couch and breathed out in relief. "Uff, tiring day."

Tina joined her after a while, kicking off her shoes at the entrance. "Miss. Zoya Siddiqui, there is a letter for you." She said, placing an envelope on her desk.

"Whose letter?", Zoya asked Tina, who just shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't check it. You see by yourself." Saying so, she made her way to the washroom to freshen up.

She picked up the envelope to check the sender's name and a huge grin spread across her face when she read the name written on it. Without delaying even for a second, she opened the envelope and sat down on her chair.

She smelled his sweet fragrance coming from the piece of paper, reminding her of him, before she began reading.

Meri pyaari Zoya,

Ghalib, kaisi ho? Abbu, Ammi and Noor, all good? Main bilkul theek hoon. The college is great. I think I will hopefully have a job by next year, just keep praying for me.

Tumhein yeh letter isiliye likh raha hoon kyuki tumhari bahut yaad aati hai. Paris has everything you can possibly imagine, big college, good friends but what Paris doesn't have...is you. It has been more than two years since I saw you, Urdu Queen, which feels like an eternity. I miss you so much, Ziddiqui. Meri aankien taras gayi hain tumhein dekhne ke liye, tumhara massom sa chehra dekhna ka bahut mann karta hai, tumhari awaaz sunne ka mann karta hain. I miss everything about you, jaan. Mujhe pata nahi ki hum kab milenge lekin mujhe uss pal ka besabri ka intazaar rahega. I love you, Zoya, woh bhi bepannah.