[2]- Along The Waves Of The Ocean

"Where are we even going, Aditya?" She furrowed receiving no answer while she kept asking him and he refused to answer saying it was a suprise."Please na. I don't like suspense, you know that." She said with her puppy eyes, instantly melting his heart and he couldn't those two orbs.

"Okay fine! You always know how to get away with things. Don't you? We are going to the beach." He said parking the car in the parking lot. She furrowed her brows and said, "Why? Let's go home. I am really upset and I don't feel like it." She said while he forced her to get out of the car.

"Come on Zoya. That's why we are here. Let's get you some fresh air and I know you are upset. Come." He said holding her hand gently pulling her towards him.

Both of them walked towards the sea shore. The relaxing sound of the gushing waves of the sea echoed in the atmosphere. The winds had become the orchestra of the sea. The gentle waves scattered the evening sun like sequins. The sky was orange and pink and the sun was about to set. The cool breeze send shivers down her spine as it brushed her skin. They walked barefooted as he left his footprints on the sand while she placed her feet on it. Following him, wherever he took.

They took a seat on the bench witnessing the beautiful scenery. She rested her head on his while he overlapped hers with his. She closed her eyes as she felt tinge of pleasure in her stomach. He gently enveloped her tiny frame in his arms dropping a kiss on her forehead while she smiled feeling his lips on her skin.

They walked along the shore hand-in-hand. A gentle curve on their faces. The cool breeze refreshed her mood when suddenly, she dropped her face down and said in a low tone, "Aditya...I really miss Ammi. Not even 2 hours of her leaving and I miss her already." She said sadly.

"Oh ho, Zoya! What's all this? If you miss her and then you should have left with her." He spoke absentmindedly making her open her mouth in horror after realization while she removed her hand from his grip and placed them on their hips. "Oo, so you want me to leave. So that you can live here alone. Already bored of me, aren't you?" She said in an angry tone.

"My darling, you were the only one being upset about that. I am so sorry. It was just a slip of tongue." He said nervously. She turned her face to another side while she said, "You don't even compliment me nowadays. You don't find me beautiful. You are good for nothing. Don't talk me to me. Bye!" Saying so, she left leaving a confused Aditya behind. "What is wrong with her?" He said to himself.

•••

*instrumental*

She walked along the beach angrily while she mumbled to herself, "What does he think of himself? Zoya Hooda is no less. I'll also show him. I won't talk to him even if he tries to impress, huh." She said fuming in anger while her button-shaped nose turned red. She turned around flipping her hair while the area seemed quite and she continued walking.

She saw a man coming towards her who offered her a coconut saying that he has been sent by her husband. She glanced at the corner with the corner of her eyes and spotted him standing. She turned her face back to man and she took it with a huge grin plastering on her face and then threw it on the wet sand, angrily and continued walking. She stopped feeling a grip on her wrist as she could easily identify his touch on her wrist as he pulled her little closer towards himself.

"Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare.
Hum toh deewane hain tumhare"