[4]-Crimson (16+)

A little mature content ahead. As above mentioned, 16+ and the writer herself isn't 16. So amazing! Anyways, I know you guys will still read it so never mind.

Happy reading:)

•••

Zoya was engulfed in her daily night routine as she applied the lotion all over her body while the young man stared at his beauty. She could feel his eyes being fixed on her as she chuckled within herself and then said, "Aditya! Stop staring." She said lovingly.

"How can I?" He said being lost in her while his words made her blush. "Do you ever get tired of it?" She said smiling.

"I never get tired and I never will. I can stare at you my whole life." He neared towards her and wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder while a blushing smile appeared on her chubby face.

He inhaled her sweet fragrance and smiled to himself while said, "Aditya! Let's go to sleep. It's already so late." She said shrugging her shoulders slowly which made him chuckle, flashing his dimples.

She smiled at him once and her face turned serious."Oh! I totally forget, why did you yell at me in the afternoon?" She said moving her head, sideways. He pressed both of his lips against each other, nervously. She placed her index finger under her lips and said, "Tell me." She raised her eyebrows. "I just got scared baby, why did you leave to the market without informing me?" He asked, nervously.

"Huh! So what? You shouldn't have shouted. Now you'll pay." Saying so, she placed all the cushions between them in a line. "What are you doing?" He asked confused but she ignored him once and he repeated his question. "Can't you see? I am arranging the bed. You will sleep on that side, I'll sleep on this side or you can also join the couch. I don't mind." She told him and crossed her arms against her chest with a serious look.

"What ya Zoya! This is really unfair of you. How will I sleep without you, without my cuddling bear?" He made a puppy face but she maintained a strict expression on her face."No no no! This is what you get for shouting at Zoya. Get it? You may proceed." Saying so, she laid on the bed pulling the duvet over her body, pretending to sleep.

He stared at her, pouting while her back faced him. He smiled mischievously before running his finger tips seductively on her waist over the cloth. She removed his hand off her body. "Aditya, stop it!" She said in a sleepy voice. He laughed silently and repeated his actions again.

"Aditya!" He heard her warning. He smirked again and repeated the same while she sat on the bed irritated. She pushed back her hair behind her ear, pouting.

"What's wrong with you?" She said irritatedly. "Please na. I swear Zoya. I won't shout on you. Never ever." He said with his puppy eyes. Her lips curved a little but she somehow managed to hide them. "Zoya, if you don't let me sleep next to you, then...I'll file a case against you in the consumer court." He said while she glanced at him once with a confused expression and both of them broke in a laughter.

He pinned her to the bed holding her hands in his fist above her as she struggled getting off his hold but she was too fragile. "Ouch! Aditya! Leave my hands." She said smiling while he nodded in a a no, smirking. "It hurts." She said twisting her wrist a little and he again nodded negatively.

The two smiled to each other while he placed her hands sideways, pinning them to the soft mattress, again. She stopped struggling and rested her body beneath him. He neared his face towards her, closing his eyes in anticipation while she did the same, parting her lips. She opened her eye and smiled mischievously. Once she got an opportunity, she pushed him playfully on the bed and sat on the bed quickly and she covered her mouth while she laughed. He watched her and he smiled, involuntarily.