[5]- Happy Tears

"Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for, one of our brightest students, Miss. Aadhya Aditya Hooda."

Aditya straightened his back as the mention of his daughter's name which brightened his face. The audience's eyes being fixed on the stage. He closed his hand in a tight fist, smiling nervously while he felt his woman's hand overlapping his. He looked at his lady sitting right next to him as she said pressing his hand against his, "Calm down, Aditya. She'll be fine." She smiled, assuring him.

"And what if she gets nervous." Today, was the day, he was waiting for. His piece of heart, his daughter, was finally getting graduated and he couldn't be any happier. He has been waiting for this day, for so long and when finally it was here, he was being nervous about it. "Aditya, she is your daughter right. She won't be nervous, don't you trust her?" Zoya said, calming him down. He just nodded as a response, pressing his lips against each other.

His heart skipped a beat as he could see her entering the stage. The young mother smiled with tears in her eyes, already. Her eyes looked for her parents in the crowd and she looked around when her eyes fell on her father who was watching her,proudly yet nervously. Aditya gave her a small smile and signalled her to be confident. Aadhya smiled and nodded her head, slowly.

She stood before the mike, clearing her throat once, silently. She looked at her mother for encouragement who just smiled at her. She could see her mother watching her with eyes of hope. Zoya would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous but she was calm.

Soon, Aadhya was handed over her graduation certificate, she could feel butterflies in her stomach and tinge of pleasures which made her gulp hard. Goosebumps appeared on her skin as she smiled. Both the parents clapped for their daughter at the surreal moment, special to all of them. Aditya smiled with happy tears in his eyes while Zoya's was no different.

Aadhya cleared her throat once again and began, "Thank you, Miss Rosy and thank you to the teachers, parents, students and staffs and to everyone who has made an impact on the graduates who sit here today. I stand here, before you looking back at the 4 years legacy that we've made together." She could hear the audience applauding for her and a smile crept her face.

"I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."

"I thank my teachers for everything they have given me. I am grateful to everyone who have made it possible, without you, I couldn't be what I am. Thank you very much, once again." Aditya smiled proudly, clapping his hands. He has never felt so happy. It's one of his special moments of his life and he is grateful to god for sending her Aadhya, who came as an angel and brightened his life and filled it with happiness in both their lives and now when he looks at her, all grown up, standing in front of him. He was happy and emotional at the same time.

"But most importantly, I want to thank...my parents for...everything." Both of them smiled admist their tears, welled in their eyes. Aadhya glanced at them and she could see all she wanted her eyes. She knew they were happy and proud. It gave her another level of confidence as she continued, "I would like to thank my mom for everything she has given to me. She is my angel and I am truly blessed to have her in my life. Thank you for raising me to be the kind of person I am today. I will forever remember everything you have done to help me reach my full potential and I want you to know that I owe everything to you. I love you to the moon and back." Zoya's eyes glisted with tears as she smiled. She felt him rubbing the back her palm, slowly while he looked into her eyes while she smiled at him.