51 | 'BEST FRIEND'

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"It's so fucking sunny." Minjun cursed and shoved Donghyuck out of the way, smiling suddenly. "There, it's not anymore."

"RUDE."

"By MAGIC!"

Jaemin sighed, his forehead creased and eyes squinted, using his hand to shade his face from the bright sun that shone above the campsite. He stood beside Mark who kept counting if his cabin-mates were all present and also decided to count their fellow friends from cabin eight. When Mark kept panicking and restarting, Jeno turned to him to help. "Hyung, you're panicking too much."

Mark laughed awkwardly, rubbing his nape slowly. "Well, I feel like I keep counting wrong- it just ends up being eleven! There's supposed to be twelve of us!" He exclaimed, his voice wavering.

"Well, if it really bothers you that much, I'll count for you," Jeno suggested and began counting them, confused as to why he also ended up with only eleven. "Wait... are we missing someone?"

"No." Renjun shook his head. "I made sure everyone got out of the cabin. Last time we were incomplete was when Xiaojun accidentally locked himself in the bathroom."

"H-How did that happen?" Jisung's eyes widened, a bit baffled to know that.

Yangyang laughed, "I remember that! I forgot to tell him the doorknob was messed up and reminded him not to close the door because it would lock permanently- he thought I was pranking him."

Xiaojun rolled his eyes, making finger guns with his hand, and pressed the tip of his index finger and middle finger onto the side of Yangyang's head in a threatening way. "Shut up, Yang."

"No, but seriously- are we missing—"

"Hey, guys?" Hendery called out with a frown. "Where's Minjun?"

This prompted everyone to begin looking around, in hopes of the blue-haired girl to be right beside them or at least behind them, but no. She wasn't near any of them nor could they see her anywhere. Lucas placed a hand on Hendery's shoulder, "Have you seen her?"

"I did, awhile ago. We were all together at breakfast, right?"

"Yeah and then—" Chenle stops, his eyes enlarging so suddenly when he remembered what happened earlier.

Chenle walked beside Minjun as they headed out the dining hall. The two decided to get themselves some juice packs before following the others outside. Minjun was scolding Chenle about something when a red-headed girl popped out of nowhere, quite surprising Chenle.