22 | DONGHYUCK'S RULE #1

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"And I said you were short for a boy." Hendery deadpanned, recalling what he had said a few hours ago.

"Do you need anything though? Like- um...what do girls want." Yangyang nudged Xiaojun who shrugged in response, "I don't know? Do I look like a fucking girl to you?"

Yangyang rolled his eyes, "Fine, but it's your fault she got into the pool."

"My fault? How–"

"You were the one who initiated the plan!"

"I did not–"

"Liars go to hell."

"Meet you there then." Xiaojun retorted, playfully sticking out his tongue back at the younger.

Renjun clapped his hands, "Okay- let's not get into a fight here. But seriously, I think you should go get changed...that white shirt isn't helping you at all." He mumbled awkwardly, his brows furrowed upon clearing his throat.

Minjun coughed violently out of surprise, "Yeah- I should, I should change." She stood up, hugging the towel close.

"Y-Yeah it's best you should." Hendery agreed quickly.

"Do you- um, like do you need someone to, to like you know, accompany you there?" Yangyang stammered, heat rushing up his cheeks fast as he swallowed the nerves that wrecked him slowly.

Xiaojun smacked him, "What are you trying to say?"

"What? I just, it's our fault she got wet in the first place– wait..." he shook his head, "that sounds dirty."

"Oh so it's our fault now."
"Well technically you but like—"

"You know, I should just go, I'll be fine." Minjun interjected, waving her hand. Turning around to leave as the boys continued to argue about what Yangyang had just said.

On her way back, she managed to bump into the rest of the boys making her nearly run away from fear.

"I thought you said you weren't going to swim?" Chenle pointed at her confused.

Jaemin facepalmed, "This is what I was talking about earlier."

Donghyuck pursed his lips, elbowing the blue-haired who glared back at him. "What the fuck do you want Shithyuck?"

"Aren't we supposed to help...him?" He murmured and Jaemin sighed, "Right- we should. I guess."

"Well you see, a bunch of brats decided to pull me into the pool." Minjun purposely pulled a sarcastic smile on her face to express how irked up a bit she was with what happened.

"Oh, well, you're really not going to swim?" Lucas shook his head, wanting to know if she had second thoughts. But no, Minjun knew it was already risky and she had no plans on letting anyone else know.