37 | F R I E N D S

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Stay close please, we wouldn't to get separated like last time." Mark told them sternly, grabbing onto Donghyuck's hood when he tempted to stray from the path. "What did I just say?"

Donghyuck sheepishly smiled, shaking his head, "Stay close, roger that!"

Jaemin sighed, "Guess we're wrong all along, Shithyuck."

"What do you mean?"

"Mark wasn't the last person to know..."

The said boy turned to eye them, "You placed bets on me!?" A dramatic gasp to leave his lips as Minjun stifled her laugh by pressing her lips together into a thin line.

However, Donghyuck wasn't able to suppress the urge to burst into fits of laughter as his melodious laugh resonated into the air. Remembering the whole 'Who's going to find out last' debate made him crack up even more, though a bit dismayed that they weren't right.

"Okay, stop laughing. But why me?" Mark shot them a look and Jaemin immediately responded to his question.

"Why not you? Mark, you're smart and all but sometimes... you are a bit oblivious about certain things. Take this as an example!"

"Fact. Can't deny that." Lucas pointed out, easily siding with Jaemin's explanation to which Mark only gaped at in disbelief. He then turns to Minjun, running his slender fingers through her vibrant blue hair. "Basically androgynous."

Donghyuck furrowed his brows at Lucas' statement, "What does that even mean?"

"An androgynous female or male can refer to someone who's appearance is neither clearly masculine nor clearly feminine. Like Minjun!" Lucas turns to her for assurance and she nodded, a sign that he should keep on going. He smiles a bit and went back to explaining, "It can be that she both has characteristics of a male and female. Perfect mix of masculinity and femininity I ever see."

"Though I'm curious, what made you cut your hair like that?" Mark hummed, taking interest upon her short styled hair.

Minjun subconsciously reached up to ruffle her hair, letting her fingers entangle with the little waves of hair blue hair. Nose scrunching up a bit; lips pursed as she recalled her once long hair. Going back to what her cousin's best friend, Felix, mentioned; she used to have shoulder-length blonde hair — well, that was since he last saw her.

"Did you have long hair before, Min?"

Long hair...