42 | ROW YOUR BOAT!

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Can we go kayak racing too?" Jisung asked, looking at Minjun with big puppy eyes, nudging Chenle to join him in doing so. The girl pinched their cheeks lightly, "Of course you can!"

Both groups stood in front of the seemingly limitless lake. A number of kayaks were lined up by the perimeter of the land, some were for doubles, the majority were for singles. "As long as we don't cause any damage then we're good, Johnny said," Mark told them, quickly pocketing the emergency phone the leaders were required to bring just in case something happened.

As they were putting on their life vests, a familiar group of people came into view. Minjun's eyes grew wide upon recognizing the face, oh that annoying face that she loathed so much.

A smirk cast on his lips, walking in front of his cabin mates who looked partly disinterested. "Ahh, dearest cabin seven and cabin eight! Lovely to see you here out in woods." Dowon greeted, his gaze fell onto the lone girl with striking blue short hair.

The massive grin was unmistakable, taking slow strides forward, wanting to close in on her but was blocked by Lucas. His towering figure helped so much since Dowon was sent slightly cowering back, not expecting the boy to be that tall.

Clearing his throat, Dowon gestured over to Minjun who avoided his eyes. "Why you look that! It's Han Minjun! My favorite boy out of all of you combined."

"I don't know what you're up to but please shut the fuck up," Felix grumbled, taking Jeongin's hand in his and started straying them away from their actual group, not wanting to be involved in Dowon's mischief.

Dowon scoffed, "Some members you are." He rolled his eyes before walking up to the group again, this time, he shoved past through those who blocked him. That means shoving Xiaojun, Donghyuck, and Jisung.

Renjun quickly caught onto Jisung before he could even fall onto the ground, sending a glare towards Dowon. "Hey!"

"Whoops. Sorry, not sorry." Dowon sniggered, disregarding all the threatening gazes being sent towards him. His main focus was on Minjun, a challenging smile plastered on his face as he reached out. "Come on! Let's just have a race, nothing else."

"Why would we race with someone as dubious as you?" Donghyuck spat, clenching his fists, ready to throw a punch at Dowon.

"Come on, it's just a game." He looks over at the kayaks. "A kayak race! However, it's one on one, only. Three rounds!"

They all looked at each other, still skeptical over Dowon's offer. The group huddled together to discuss the matter at hand. Mark was the first one to speak up, "Well, are we gonna... accept the game or what?"

"Tsk, why would we accept a game from Dolost. Knowing him, he'd just cheat!" Donghyuck exclaimed, remembering what happened with their 'Capture the Flag' activity around two weeks ago.