53 | MY BOYFRIEND

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"About time y'all arrived." Mark sighed as the shitrinity finally appeared and sat down with them. Minjun frowned and took a seat beside Hendery who had his head ducked down in his arms still. She rests her jaw on the palm of her hand, glancing at the boys suspiciously. "What were you guys talking 'bout? Something wrong?"

Before the others could even say anything, Hendery had cut them to it, lifting his head up from his arms and gave her the faintest smile he could. "It's nothing, Minjun. Don't worry about it."

Minjun shook her head, returning the small smile at him but squinted her eyes at the others. They slightly cowered back and shared unamused looks on their faces. "This better not be about those girls from the other camp."

None of the boys dared to speak, at least not until Chenle thought about what happened earlier again. "Carrot Top is annoying, hyung. Seriously." Chenle spoke out loud for everyone, stealing a chip from Xiaojun.

Minjun chuckled, scratching her head awkwardly as she somehow related to what the younger had said. "A bit."

"Hey isn't that the handsome guy who carried Haeyoung back to her cabin?"

"Yeah, his name is Han Minjun, I think. One of the chosen models earlier!"

"Gosh, he is quite of a gem, isn't he? He's handsome and such a gentleman, he'd be a good boyfriend."

"He has such good-looking friends too! I call dibs on him!"

"But doesn't Haeyoung like the boy?"

"Well, I saw Seoyeon stealing glances at Mr. Handsome Guy and I think he likes him too, they look like they'd be a cute couple!"

Minjun's eyes widened in horror upon overhearing a few sentences of exchange from the group of girls. Renjun cackled and took this chance to snap a pic of her horrified look and wiggled his eyebrows at him to tease. "Hear that, Minjun? They're all fawning over your looks." Renjun looks down at his picture and giggles, "As they should!"

"Though I feel like butchering whoever said the last person," Renjun muttered, stealing a few glances at the girls who kept giggling. None of them enjoyed the idea of Minjun being shipped with Seoyeon, sure they had a past, but it wasn't the good kind of past. To them, Seoyeon was the Bitchyeon they had to protect Minjun from.

Yangyang nudges Hendery who looked pretty sullen and dull for the past minutes. The younger wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close, a wicked grin laid on his face. "Hey, mind to introduce me to your boyfriend, Hendery? He's such a gem—"