44 | LITTLE GAMES

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"C-Can you please stop staring at us?" Jeongin murmured, shifting uncomfortably in his seat and scooting closer to the blonde Australian. Minjun glanced at him after hearing his call out, looking over at Chenle and Jisung who stared intently at the fellow. She stifled a laugh, walking towards them and ruffled their hair. "Chenle! Jisung!"

"Yes, noona?" They looked up at her from their seating position. Minjun craned their head over to Jeongin who flinched, looking away immediately. "Cute." The two younger boys heard their Noona mutter and gasped. Jisung quickly grabbed onto Chenle, pulling him down and away from Minjun's grasp.

As they huddled, Jisung whispered, "What are we gonna do now!? That sly fox might steal our noona!"

Chenle shook his head, disagreeing with Jisung. "No, that can't happen. We won't let him!"

"Boys." Minjun raised a brow and the two looked back at her with an innocent smile etched on their lips, nodding at her. "Yes, noona?" They answered, again with the innocent act.

She deadpanned at this, shaking her head at their childish behavior. "You do know I could hear you—"

Chenle whispered to Jisung, "At least she didn't hear—"

"—and I heard you." She finishes making the two boys jolt up from their seats and shake their head in defense.

"Noona, we can explain!"

"Chenle, Jisung? Jeongin won't hurt you. In fact, he's like the same age, why not be friends?" The two boys stared at her for a while, contemplating her suggestion before they spun on their heels, facing their close-aged friend. Chenle cleared his throat, "Noona said we should be friends with you."

Jisung nodded, supporting Chenle's words. "If that makes Noona happy then I'd love to do that- I mean- be friends with you." He flashed his cute gummy smile towards Jeongin who slowly grinned back, also stepping out of his comfort zone. Jisung noticed the metallic brackets on Jeongin's teeth and he pointed it out quickly, "Hey, I have braces too! But the lingual type!"

"Lingual?" Jeongin tilted his head, "What's that?"

Jisung opened his mouth and pointed at his inner teeth and Jeongin's eyes widened seeing the brackets that were stuck on the inner part of his teeth and not on the outer. Jisung smirked at how amused Jeongin's reaction was and said, "They are braces that are attached into the inner part of your teeth instead of the outer- works almost the same as the traditional metal braces! Some lingual braces are custom-made, you know, for unique causes of misalignments!"