14 | PLACING BETS ON MARK

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Are we there yet?" Minjun mumbled, feeling chills run down her spine as the wind blew past them. Darkness was slowly taking over the sky- the sun was already gone and nothing but a dark blue hue honed around the clouds.

The girl hugged herself tight, slowly rubbing her exposed arms to warm herself.

"Almost." Donghyuck uttered out, taking a short glance over his shoulder, "Why? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Minjun shook her head, "No, it's fine, just cold."

Jaemin sighed, "Then you should've been more careful upon crossing the river." he murmured, a bit audible enough for them to hear him.

"We're here!" Donghyuck exclaimed, "Let's get to the cabin quick."

The three made their way to the cabin, a few groups of campers here and there, still on the haunt for their cabin flag. Right, their activity still hasn't ended yet. Nobody has yet to find their cabin's flag – a lot were getting frustrated at how impossible it seemed. But for the trip, that wasn't the most of their concern right now.

Jaemin just wanted to get some sleep already, Donghyuck was internally freaking out at the fact that Minjun's a girl while the latter would rather get to their cabin fast to get her clothes changed than find their cabin's flag anymore.

When they reached the cabin, Minjun let out a big sigh of relief, rushing to her cabinet to get some clothes before occupying the bathroom.

Jaemin plopped onto his bed the moment they arrived, eyes shut tight, a groan escaping his lips. "I'm tired."

"Of what?" Donghyuck hummed as he took a seat on his own bed, still quite shocked with today's events.

"Life." Jaemin snorted, rolling over to lay down on his stomach.

"I can't believe Minjun's a girl- I mean...even the name and all. Like- Minjun's a darn good name for a boy." Donghyuck rambled out his thoughts.

A low laugh came out of Jaemin, "Now that you know Minjun's a girl, maybe stop taking off your shirt and pants every now and then? I'm pretty sure she's terrified by now."

A wide blush spread across Donghyuck's cheeks, eyes widening as he just realized it now. They've been so open about being shirtless or wearing nothing but their boxers, now knowing she was a girl all along, it was quite embarrassing.

"I-I..." the purple-haired boy stuttered, blinking repeatedly as he stared dumbfounded. No wonder she screamed at seeing Mark...also covering herself with the covers when- okay no. Face all scrunched up, the awkward feeling rising up as he buried himself into his pillows. "I'm so fucking embarrassed!"

A few minutes passed and Minjun came out of the shower, fresh and now with dried clothes. The white towel wrapped around her shoulder, time to time she would reached up to ruffle her dyed blue hair.