34 | BOYFRIEND MATERIAL

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"You're not going to join us again, Minjun?" Lucas frowned, raising the frisbee he had in his grasp.

Jeno pointed out, using his hands to shade his eyes from the beaming sun. "It's getting pretty hot and you're sure you don't want to get at least a dip in the lake?"

Lucas shook his head, "You don't have to swim, you could just watch us or something."

"Guys, I think s- he's pretty sure that he doesn't want to come. Y'all can go along, some of us are staying anyways." Xiaojun said, nodding towards Minjun.

"Alright then..." Lucas muttered and walked away with the others who agreed on going for a swim in the lake, those others being: Mark, Jeno, Yangyang, Donghyuck, Renjun, and surprisingly, Jaemin. However, Lucas wanted to bring Minjun for a reason, and that is because he noticed how quiet she became ever since Jeno and she came back from their morning walk.

During lunch, she barely talked to them nor did she join in on the bickering. Lucas sighed, turning over to Renjun. As he was about to speak, Renjun had already seen him through and said, "Minjun's going to be fine, Lucas."

"She didn't look like it," Lucas whispered making Renjun sigh. "Maybe something happened?"

"Exactly!" Lucas whisper-yelled, "What if something indeed happened awhile ago?"

"Why are we whispering again?"

"Nothing. Don't you like whispering?" Lucas shook his head. "Omg... what if Jenshit did something? I mean- it happened—"

"You're literally talking behind his back, Lucas. I'm pretty sure Jeno didn't do anything wrong." Renjun stated, gesturing over to the said boy who was meters away from them.

"I hope so..."

Meanwhile, back at the campsite, Minjun sat beside Xiaojun who was gobbling up some food. He nudged the girl beside him, "Yo, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet."

"I'm fine- just..." she trails off, snaking her arm around her stomach. Don't tell me I'm going to have my period now? In the middle of the fucking forest? "I- need to get some rest." She stood up and headed inside the tent.

As Minjun laid down, she could hear faint voices coming from a nearby tent and she concluded that it was Chenle and Jisung since Hendery was in his own group's tent, sleeping. A few minutes of silence until slowly she also fell into a deep slumber.

"Hey, Chenle?"

The said boy glanced at the younger, an eyebrow raised, "Hmm?"