25 | DEFINITELY NOT FRIENDS

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"I FEEL SO BETRAYED!" Minjun slumped on her seat, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at the two counselors who kept apologizing nonstop.

"Look, Minjun, after knowing you're a girl we had to make sure you were safe!" Yuta explained, using hand gestures along the way. He pointed a finger at Mark, "And we only told him to keep you safe! We never told him anything about your gender but then we did because he came to us awhile ago!"

Mark's cheeks dusted red, eyes widening and immediately shot Yuta a threatening stare, "Don't tell her—"

"He came to ask if dating was allowed in camp since he thought you were gay and liked Jaemin—Ow! Mark, I'm older than you!" Johnny scolded the younger who unambiguously turned a deaf ear accompanied with an eye-roll.

Mark sent the girl a sheepish smile, a hand on his nape, "Um, I just- I wanted to make sure... I didn't want them to ruin whatever makes you happy or well- yeah." He stumbled upon his words, his shy demeanor about to max out.

Minjun was left with a dry mouth, no words rushing to spill after what she had just heard. She was simply shocked, the lingering treachery she had earlier had worn off when she heard their reasons.

Mark crossed his arms, picking up himself and shoving away his shy self to defend his friend. "As I was saying," he turns to the two counselors with a eye-threatening glare, "What were you two about to do with her?"

Yuta flinched at Mark's tone, raising his hands up in a surrendering manner, "Mark, it's okay, we weren't going to do anything to her! We're not that kind of people."

Minjun rubbed her hand assuringly on Mark's back, "I was talking to them about something and they offered to watch a few home movies with me."

Johnny nodded his head, "Yeah, we just thought she could use some mood lightening shows!"

"What kind of shows." Mark pressed, throwing them a wary look.

"Uhh Toy Story 4? Coco? Monsters University? The Book Of Life? JUST FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOWS MARK DON'T BE SO DIRTY MINDED!"

Mark's face flushed a deep shade of red, his lips quivering as he thought of an excuse to shut down Johnny's words. "I AM NOT! IT'S JUST- I JUST THOUGHT—"

Minjun let out a loud laugh, cutting off the boy mid-sentence. Her laugh reverberated in the whole room, creating a joyful atmosphere. The two counselors broke into a smile, happy that she was no longer slumped and annoyed like earlier. Mark pursed his lips together, a small smile forming his lips before joining them to laugh.

That was when realization had hit Mark, eyes growing wide and his laughter gradually dying down. Minjun noticed this quick, face displayed concern. "You okay?"