52 | ANNOYING APPLE

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Okay, so, for our last week's activity...we're going to be having a fashion evaluation!!" Johnny exclaimed happily, the girls were cheering however the boys were a bit confused about what was happening. Yuta elbowed Johnny and the taller male cleared his throat. He stopped cheering with the girls and focused back on the whiteboard. "We'll explain it a little bit."

"So since this is our last week in summer camp, we decided to join forces and create a big event! Usually, it's just us boys but this year we decided to spice it up a little bit and have the girls come over!"

"Basically," one of the counselors from the girls camp, Ms. Minatozaki Sana, started talking, and literally all eyes went on her. Everyone was awestruck at how gorgeous she looked. "we'll be dividing everyone by their cabins! Some will help out plan the event, some will decorate, some will also help out design the clothes, and the models are going to be picked out!"

Most of the boys groaned at the thought of modeling but nodded anyway. The other counselor, Ms. Hirai Momo, walked towards the rest of the counselors with a ballot box in her grasp. Yuta began talking, "As you can see, we have a ballot box here and everyone has their name written on a folded piece of paper. We will be drawing at least twenty models! Ten from the girls' camp and ten from the boys' camp!"

Everyone stood waiting for the names to be called out. Some prayed that they weren't going to be called —mostly the boys— while almost half of the girls were begging to be called. They must have been waiting for this moment to happen, that is because a lot of them were really into styling and dressing up, basically, this was the perfect opportunity to showcase their skills.

The name-calling began with the girls. Minjun stood beside Mark and Lucas as they gave little reactions when someone's name gets called and they head up the little stage to stand beside the counselors.

"Chae Yuri." Minjun looked up and smiled, clapping her hands lightly when Haeyoung's friend got called out. By the looks of Yuri's face, it seemed like she didn't really want to join but had to nonetheless.

"Kwon Seoyeon." The blue-haired girl tensed a little bit when the familiar name rang in her ears. She recalled the moments when she told Seoyeon that she could join model agencies at how pretty and confident she always was and for how well she dressed up. Minjun avoided looking at the stage and instead turned to one of her friends. She spots Jaemin who had a poker face on, clearly unamused with what's happening, at least before Ms. Hirai called out names from the boys' camp.

"Han Minjun."

The said person freezes in her spot and it was as if heavy chains were preventing her from leaving. She caught a few glances here and there as well as a few whispers from either the boys camp or the girls camp. Minjun swallowed the thick lump that formed at the back of her throat, sucking in some air in hopes to relieve the anxious feeling that clawed her guts.