30 | 'LOVERS' QUARREL

3RD PERSONS VIEW

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Who do you think will be grouped together between the six of us?" Donghyuck questioned curiously as they all sat together during dinner. He wanted to get rid of the uncomfortable atmosphere that hindered them from speaking up. He didn't know what happened but everyone was quiet.

And what sparked his interest was his shit-shit buddies. The two blue-haired teens sat away from each other when they would often sit next to each other and bicker all the time, sometimes with Donghyuck, bringing up useless topics to talk about.

"I mean, I'd like to be grouped with my shit-shit buddies." He grinned widely, wriggling his eyebrows at Jaemin and Minjun, however, Jaemin had ignored him and kept eating while the girl only gave him a tight smile. Donghyuck scowled, "Okay. I can't do this anymore."

Jisung shifted in his seat, turning over to Minjun, who sat beside him eating her meal silently. "I kinda want to be with Minjun-hyung."

"You really like Minshit, don't you?" Mark chuckled, noticing Jisung's comfortable nature whenever he's with Minjun – it was the same whenever he's with Chenle. The younger smiled, "Minjun-hyung's really nice."

"How about you, Jeno?" Donghyuck nudged the silent boy.

The said boy peered up from his plate, both eyebrows raised and he hummed, "Mark-hyung, I guess."

"I guess!?" Mark shot him a look, "Hey! I can do well in the wilderness."

"Really?" Minjun decided to tease, a smirk tugging up the corner of her lips as she elbowed Mark. "Guess who lost track of his cabin-mates during the first activity."

Mark pouted, "Min, let's not bring that up."

Donghyuck pointed at Jaemin, "How 'bout you?"

Jaemin slowly looked up from his plate, eyes raking over each one of them, feeling jittery when he connected with Minjun's. Ignoring that feeling aside, he sniggered, "Anyone but Minjun."

"Ooooh~ Lovers quarrel." Donghyuck giggled causing Minjun to glare at him and Jaemin to kick his leg under the table. The purple-haired yelped, "Hey! Who kicked my leg!"

Jeno squinted his eyes at Donghyuck before shaking it off. As much as he wanted to tell him off, he couldn't. He didn't want to look like he had a crush on Minjun. So, he played along, laughing softly as Minjun kept nagging at Donghyuck, something along the lines of 'We're not lovers' and 'Can you please shut the fuck up'.

After dinner, most campers headed back to their cabins while others stayed back, wanting to do some night activities that their counselors allowed them to. Those activities were such sports like Basketball, Dodgeball, and others.