Gastroparesis

Brielle's inside flipped and her stomach sank to Hades. She turned to see Dallas standing in the kitchen, an angry expression on his face. "Where have you been young lady?" He demanded. Brielle didn't even know where to start.

"I-I, I can explain." She said putting her hands out to put distance between Dallas and her as he walked towards her. "I was pissed so I left school and went to the bookshop and was reading and I fell asleep." She said super fast to not piss him off any further.

"You fell asleep?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm sorry! They woke me up when they were closing and I walked home."

"You walked home? Why didn't you call? Or pick up the phone when we called?"

"My phone was on silent because of class, okay? I'm sorry, I just had a lot stress and my head was spinning so I left."

"You acted like a brat Brielle and you didn't even say where you were going! You were gone for hours and we didn't know where you were!"

"Well you could have done the little tracking thing on my damn phone!" Brielle said.

"We tried that but it didn't work! Would you like to explain that?" Brielle internally smiled, she had screwed up the tracking frequencies on her phone just so that they couldn't track her. "I can't explain that, I don't even know how you did it!" She lied.

"We nearly called the police because we were so worried, what if something had happened to you? What then? We wouldn't know because we had no clue where you were!"

"Well nothing did happen, I'm perfectly fine!" Brielle snapped.

"Go to the study." Dallas said.

"Why?"

"Because I haven't decided what to do with you yet, not get you ass into the study."

"Look I have a lot of homework, I need to go get that done." She said making a move for the stairs. He roughly caught her arm in his hand, "You get in the study or I'm going to spank now and then give you a whipping later." Brielle glared at him and shook his grip off her arm. She tossed her bag to the floor and walked into the study. She sunk down into the couch, she knew he was going to ask about the stupid math grade and she wasn't so keen on explaining it. She waited for at least ten minutes before Dallas, Jace and Garrett walked in. Brielle wished that the couch would swallow her. Dallas sat in the chair opposite her and Jace sat beside her on the couch, while Garrett stayed standing his arms crossed over his chest. "Alright let's have it young lady." Garrett said.

"Have what?" Brielle asked.

"The whole story, and let's start with your math grade from last year at boarding school."

"I earned an A in that class. End of story." Brielle said masking her fear.

"Brielle Elena Holmes, I want the truth about that grade and I think for one second that you are lying I will turn you over my knee and I will do it again and again until I get the truth. Do I make myself clear?" Garrett asked in the most demeaning tone. Brielle gazed down, she wasn't fond of the idea of being over Garrett's knee, or getting a whipping after she told them the truth, either way she was in for a very long and painful night. "I said do I make myself clear?" Garrett repeated.

"Yes sir." Brielle responded not willing to risk anymore trouble.

"Now did you earn that A yourself or did you earn the C that you originally had?" Garrett asked. Brielle gripped the leather in her hands and weighed her options. "Look, yes I did have a C, but at the end of the year I took a test and it raised my grade. I studied really hard for that test and I earned my grade, I swear."