help....again......

Okay, so I am really on the fence about making the story darker and focusing more on the action/adventure part that I could write instead of what I have now. So I wanted to know who would be okay with the story going in a different direction, but in an alternate universe. I would start another story but it would be WTFJH just a different story line. There would still be spanking but there would be more drugs, abuse, drug lords and mafia type stuff as well as murder. The family would be a bit more badass and the story line would be about their survival and much, much darker, kidnapping, murder, torture, did I mention murder? What I really want to know is if people would read these alternate chapters. That's why I have been stalling on writing because I don't want to derail the story I have by plot twisting into a different genre. If people will read it I really want to write it, but if people don't I wanna just focus on what I have going for me. So if you will read the alternative chapters please tell me so I can stop stalling and move forward!!! And a special thank you to all those who replied to my last post about ideas. You guys are the best goofballs around!!!

-MGB