Ocd

heyaa so I got a new request from SugasStrawberryMilk to do an one shot with Bokuto having Ocd. I don't know too much about Ocd so I had to do some research so that I don't say anything wrong, but if I misunderstood something, pls let me know.:33

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bokuto was diagnosed with Ocd when he was only seven years old. He couldn't go to sleep before he made sure that the doors were locked, the windows were shut and nothing laid on the floor. (idk if it has a specific name)

His family and friends supported him wherever they could.

"Bokuto-Kun, could you please pay attention to my class?" The teacher interrupted Bokuto's daydreaming.

"Yes, sorry sensei." The teacher nodded and continued his lesson. Bokuto thought about what he could do with his boyfriend Akaashi today since he'll come over.

-----

"Okay, you are dismissed and don't forget the homework again." The teacher ended his class and let the students go home.

Bokuto checked if he had all his books he'll need in his bag a couple of times. "Biology, math, history, geography." He continued to repeat is over and over again to make sure he has everything in his bag.

After the eight times of counting, he felt a little better and stood up to checked if his chair was placed right and the door was fully closed.

"Hey Bokuto-San." Akaashi greeted his boyfriend. Bokuto smiled as soon as he spotted him and immediately apologized while starting to walk. "Sorry it took so long. I had to make sure I have all my books packed."

Akaashi sighed and rolled his eyes. "I already told you, you don't have to apologize for it. It doesn't bother me." His words made Bokuto take Akaashi's hand.

"You're gonna come over today, don't forget it." Bokuto reminded and squeezed Akaashi's hand. The raven-haired boy nodded. "I won't forget it this time." The couple smiled.

"I told you that I have to help my father with the broken washing mashine, right? I'll come over as soon as we're finished." Bokuto nodded, he remembered that Akaashi told him that they had a few problems with the it.

"I'll see you then, text me before you come over." Bokuto said and let go of Akaashi's hand. The shorter boy gave Bokuto's cheek a little peck before he entered his house.

Bokuto continued to walk home. 'Did I pack all of my books?' 'Did I pack my folder?' 'Did I close the classroom door?'

Thoughts like this haunted Bokuto every day. He shook his head, pulled his bag to the ground and started counting again. "Biology, math, history, geography." Bokuto muttered the words to himself eight times to make sure he really had everything and didn't forget something in school.

He stood up again at continued his way home.

-----

"I'm back home mom!"

"Hello sweetheart." Bokuto's mother greeted her son back.

Bokuto removed his shoes and his jacket and closed the door. "One, two, three, four, five-", he pulled at the handle to make sure he really closed the door. "No, that doesn't feel right." Bokuto mumbled.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." He slowly let go of the door handle and turned around to look at the floor.

'My shoes are in the corner and my jacket is on the hook.' He repeated himself eight times before leaving the hallway to go it the living room where his mother was.

"Akaashi is coming over today." Bokuto's mother smiled. "That's great, I love Akaashi."

"You love him a little too much." Bokuto stated and walked up his stairs while counting every stair step. '16' Bokuto finished.

He could hear his mother chuckle downstairs. Bokuto entered his room und saw that his window was wide open. His mother must've opened it. 

He closed the window and yet again, he checked if no air came through the window eight times.

The number eight was the number he felt the most comfortable with since he was a little child. He tried to use diffrent numbers, but nothing worked.

Six is the number of Satan, five is an unequal number and two is not high enough.

Bokuto sat down on his bed and waited for the text message of his boyfriend. 'Guess it'll take some time.'

The teenager grunted and laid down on his back. 'Waiting is so boring.'

"I'll start with my homework." Bokuto noted and sat down to pull his math book out of his bag. 'It's not like I'll understand anything though.' He thought and smiled, math really wasn't his best subject.

He read through a few tasks and let his head fall on the table with a sigh. 'I'll just wait for Akaashi to come, he'll explain it to me.'

The young man looked up to see the door to his bathroom, which was connected to his bedroom. 'Is it clossed?'

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." He whispered to himself. He didn't stop until he was satisfied.

'One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.' He repeated it over and over again.

Bokuto grunted in frustration. 'One last time. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.' He took a step backwards and slowly removed his hand from the handle.

'Count again.' It's like someone else was thinking for him, he knew that the door was closed but he had the urge to check again. 'What if It isn't closed?' "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight."

'What if your mom dies if the door isn't closed?' "Count again, do it right this time."

"One, two, three, four-" "Bokuto-San?" Koutarou's head shot up. "Are you okay?" The younger man walked up to his boyfriend. "Your mother let me in. You didn't reply to my texts, I got worried."

Akaashi placed a hand on Bokuto's shoulder. "Checking again?" Bokuto nodded and let his gaze fall on the floor.

"It's okay, don't let me disturb you and take all the time you need." Akaashi kissed Bokuto's cheek with a smile.

"Can I sit on your bed or do you want me to sit on the floor?" It was a routine for Akaashi to ask for Bokuto's permission so it wouldn't trigger his ocd.

"No problem, you can go and sit down on the bed." Bokuto answered and led his attention back to the door. "One, two, three, fourl five, six, seven, eight." 'Now leave it alone, it's closed.' Bokuto tried to convince himself and made his way to his boyfriend.

"You were doing your math homework before I came here?" The taller teenager nodded and threw himself into Akaashi's arms.

"Exhausted?" Akaashi asked and embraced Bokuto's body. The addressed male nodded and snuggled closer.

"How many times did you count if that door was closed before I cam here?"

Bokuto shrugged with his shoulders. "A few times. I don't know, I just had this feeling something would happen if it wasn't closed." Akaashi nodded and planted kissed on Bokuto's head.

"I know that I can't say much to reassure you right now, but I'm here now, you don't have to worry." Bokuto smiled widely.