Yandere Pt.2

Heyaa~ so here's the long waited part two :3the inspiration and idea for the second part is from LazyChibi-chan :3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Noone's POV:

The crime scene in Kantyo (the name of the city where Akaashi and Bokuto live I just came up with:3 idk what their city is called :/) continued and four more High School girls and two young teenage boys were found dead. Kayato was now quite known in Japan.

Parents forbid their children to walk outside alone and most of them keep them at home from school.

A curfew was imported by the police, which seems to help. In the last two month, no one was reported missing.

Since Akaashi's parents are quite strict and the Akaashi's and Bokuto's are close friends, Keiji and Koutarou regularly walked to school together every morning.

"Akaaaaaammmshiii!" Bokuto greeted his underclassman. "Morning, Bokuto-San."

Bokuto layed and arm around Akaashi's shoulder. "What's wrong with my Akaashi today?" Bokuto asked, already knowing the answer.

"I don't know, I'm worried about the murders. What if it all starts again?"

Bokuto looked at the sky and followed a big white cloud with his eyes.

"It's concerning, isn't it?" Akaashi nodded. "... But as long is I am here, no one will kill you!" Bokuto said enthusiastic.

"How reassuringly from you, thank you." He said sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Bokuto responded with a proud smile.

Akaashi shook his head a little and the both young men entered the school grounds.

"Good Morning, Akaashi-Kun! How are you doin'?" A girl with ash black hair came up to them and started to walk past them, not perceiving Bokuto.

"I'm doing fine and you, Mina?" Akaashi responded and the two second year's started to have a conversation.

'It seems like I have to do it again.' Bokuto thought and already planned how, where and when he would have to do it.

"See you later, Bokuto-San." Akaashi said and left Bokuto alone in the hallway.

'I thought they would get it by now. They're even more stupid than I thought.'

The day went on like normal. Bokuto failed his math exam again and Akaashi got carried away in class.

It's seems like no one's noticed, but Akaashi did. Every girls, and recently boy, that was found dead, talked to Akaashi shortly before.

(A/N: Jesus Christ did that make sense?)

So, he avoided talking to anyone in school, without trying to make it obvious. He looked out of the window and watched the few first year's that were allowed to go to school by their parents running laps for gym class.

"That's it for today, thank you. Remember to not stay outside too late and get home safely." The teacher ended the class with the same sentence for weeks.

Akaashi sighed and packed the history book in his back. "Keiji-Kun!" The ash haired girl from earlier walked towards Akaashi. Keiji raised his head and forced a smile on his face to cover up his bad mood.

"I just wanted to ask if you could walk me home today. My dad can't pick me up and I don't really feel comfortable walking alone, you know?" Mina finished.