Proposal

hellu guuys, New chapter for you^o^🦚🦚

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I don't know man. What if he says no?" Koutarou asked anxiously and bit on his fingernails.

Tetsurou rolled his eyes and placed his hands on Koutarou's shoulders. "How long have you been together?"

Koutarou though for a moment. "Since I started college and he his third year in highschool, so for 7 years?" He answered and a small smile appeared on his face as he though about his highschool years.

"Exactly, he's been with you the whole time. Why would he not say yes? If he didn't like you, he would've left you already." Kuroo said and sat back down on his chair.

"You're right! He'll say yes and we'll marry!" Koutarou nearly shouted persuassively.

"That's the mindest I wanna see. Now, come on, we need to plan."

-----

"Good morning, Ko." Keiji greeted his boyfriend who just woke up. "Morning Keiji." The taller male rubbed his eyes and a yawn followed.

"Prepared for the game?" Akaashi asked and smiled at the sight of his sleepy boyfriend. "As always." Bokuto kissed Akaashi's head and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I already prepared breakfast for you. You're ready to go." Akaashi handed Koutarou his breakfast. "I don't wanna go~" Bokuto whined.

"You have to, you have a big game today." Koutarou just nodded and buried his face deeper into Akaashi's shoulder.

"But you're coming today?" Akaashi chuckled and nodded. "I promised."

'Everything is going as planned.' Bokuto thought.

-----

"And another top spike by star player Bokuto Koutarou. The Black Jackals are really prepared today!" The narrator spoke though the big speakers.

'Come on Koutarou.' Akaashi pressed his hands together and chewed on his tongue.

-----

A few timeouts and scores later, the Black Jackals won with 2-1, the crowd cheered.

That was Akaashi's signal to run down the ralling to his boyfriend. He wriggled himself trough a bunch of people to finally reach Koutarou and embraced him.

"Did you see me Keiji?" Bokuto asked into the crook of Akaashi's neck. The shorter male pushed Bokuto a little away to look at his face. He nodded and said with a smile:
"I'm proud of you."

Bokuto gave him a genuine smile before kneeling down. Akaashi's eyes went wide and a hand flew over his mouth.

Koutarou could feel how everyone was watching them, including the paparazi, but he didnt care and continued.

"Keiji, the last few years were the best I've ever had. You truly make me the happiest person on earth and I finally want to call you mine. Would you do me the honor and marry me?"

Keiji immediately nodded "Yes!", he let a happy-tear escape his eyes.

Bokuto stood up again and put on the ring for him. People around them were whistling, clapping and taking pictures and videos.

The couple held onto each other. "I'm so happy Keiji." A single hot tear ran down his face.

Akaashi nodded in agreement and kept the smile on his face. "I love you Koutarou."

(little bonus)

"Hinata, you can stop crying now, the proposal was half an hour ago." Sakusa said while desinfecting his hands.

"I know, but it was so cute!!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A little short again but I hope it was okay

⚠️Mention of suizidal thoughts⚠️

So I kinda had to stop myself from really bad thoughts this week and called the suicide hotline. I'm getting panic attacks more often recently, that's why this chapter is kinda shitty. I don't wanna sound like an attention seeker but I though you guys should know that.

And because everything is going downhill atm, here your daily remider to eat and drink and even if you didn't do that today: It's okay, I'm proud of you.💛

Love you guys, have a good week and take care of yourselves!!

credits to maddox_rider on Instagram and twitter

Words~550