Bokuto's Weakness No. 24

Akaashi's POV:

Bokuto and I were walking to the gym. We recently practiced a lot because next week, we will have a trainings match against Nekoma. Of course we wanted to win, but the big deal is that Kuroo and Bokuto made a bet.

Whoever loses has to invite their own team and the other team to dinner and they are allowed to order whatever they want.

The captain has to buy the dinner, it was a silly bet, but if we lost, Bokuto will lose a lot of money.

We entered the Gym and started to put everything up because we were a little early. I had to get the banners, but they were in a locker.

I tried to reach them but failed. I jumped in the hope to pull them down, but failed again. Bokuto walked in.

"Hey Hey Hey, need any help 'kaashi?" I nodded and pointed at the banners. I expected him to bring me a chair or a ladder, but he didnt.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and lifted me up. I was a little surprised and took a moment, but then I grabbed the banners.

"Thank you Bokuto-San, but you could have just bought me a chair." He shook his head.

"That was more fun, right?" I rolled my eyes and kissed him on his cheek.

We were dating for two moth now, our parents were accepting and happy for us. When we told the team, they just laughed and said the they already knew about us. Apparently we 'did nothing to hide it' cause we acted like 'an old married couple', at least, this is what they told us.

We finished just in time, the other guys entered the Gym.

"You already set up everything? Thanks you.", Yamato said.

We stretched, ran a few round around the court and started to play. Training went pretty well for maybe twenty minutes, but then Bokuto-San switched into emo-mode. We all let out a heavy sign.

Practice is ten times harder when Bokuto switched into emo-mode. I continued to toss to him, but he couldn't even spike the easiest tosses.

After he missed another spike, he turned around, pointed at me and dramatically said: "Don't toss to me anymore, Akaashi, I'm missing them anyways!"

The team looked at me, I was the only one who could bring Bokuto back to normal. I nodded, showing them that I'm taking care of him, while the other guys kept on playing.

I walked up to him, thinking which one of his weaknesses this is. Maybe the fear of being left alone? No, that's not it. Probably the fear of an upcoming match, or the fear of losing money.

Yes, this is one of his fears.

He turned around with a pouting face.

"Akaashiiiii, we are going to lose to Nekomaaaa...", he said with a whining voice. My guess was confirmed, the fear of losing, Bokuto's Weakness no. 24.

I mentally cursed, why now?

"Bokuto-San, we are not going to lose, you are one of the best wing spiker in the prefecture. Nekoma is a strong team, but if we practice enough, we will beat them. Now stop being depressed and come spike my tosses again.", I said a little harsh at the end.

He stopped. I looked and him as he smiled. He pointed at his lips.

" I'm going to play, when you give me a kiss.", he kept his smirk. I walked up to him, he can be so childish sometimes. I stopped right in front of him and pulled him down on his jersey to kiss him. He gladly replied the kiss.

"HEY, no PDA in the Gym. We talked about this!", Konoha said with a laugh. I have never rolled my eyes that often in one day. I took his hand and we walked to the court.

We started to practice again and it was a lot easier when Bokuto is out of his emo mode. He spiked my tosses much better and with confidence.

Everyone was happy that the practice went on without any other complications and with that, the practice ended.

I was helping Bokuto stretching as I noticed that he was a bit down again.

We cleaned the Gym and got changed. Normally Bokuto would tell us about something without a break to speak, but today, he stayed quiet. Komi came up to me and pointed at Bokuto, I nodded. I knew what to do.

Everyone left, I thought about how I could cheer Bokuto up. I looked at the court for a second and saw the banners in a corner. An idea came to my mind.

I grabbed the banners, walked to the lockers and called Bokuto.

"What is it Akaashi?", he said and entered the room. I hold up the banners, he smiled. He wrapped his arms around he tighs, lifted me up like earlier and let me down again.

But that didn't seem to cheer him up. I took his hand, interlocked our fingers and led him to a bench and pulled him close to me.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me (kind of like the picture⬆️)

"Bokuto-San, we are going to win, okay? And if not, I'm helping you to pay the bill. I know that you don't have a lot of money at the moment, I'm helping you out. Don't worry to much about it." He shook his head.

"No, I'm not letting you pay the bill, it was mine and Kuroo's stupid idea to bet. I keep you out of there.", he laid his head on my chest and I brushed my hand through his white/black hair.

"We are going to win, with you as our ace. You just have to concentrate and I know you can do that." He nodded. Bokuto looked up to me, smiled and gently kissed my Jawline.

"Come on, we need to go, your parents are going to kill me if I don't bring you back home in time.", he chuckled.

We walked home, he started to talk about what happened in school today and I knew, he was back to normal.

We walked me home to my front door and we kissed one last last time.

Bokuto walked home, being happy to have his boyfriend. He thought a moment, what would he do without him?

Who would cheer me up?

Who would remind him to bring my lunch to school?

Who would help him with me homework and help me study?

He smiled to himself, he really is lucky to have Akaashi.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A little short but I still hope you like it🐙🐙

Words~1123

Credits to the artist