Letter

A very angsty again but I hope you still like it🐙🐙

(⚠️MAYOR TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️, suicide trigger, please don't read it if you are sensitive with that kind of topic!!)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dear Bokuto,

If your reading this, my attempt succeeded. I want you to know that You were the best person that came into my life.

I loved your personality and your behavior towards me. You could be the most supportive and lovable person you could find and in the next second, the most loudest and extrovertive person ever.

Do you remember when you confessed to me and asked me out?
You were a stuttering mess and blushed. You were so unsure, if I would go out with you. The whole team cheered for us and were happy to see us finally together.

On our first date, you invited me to the park. You bought ice cream and your whole face was covered with it. Till this day, you still can't eat without spilling the food all over you.

After our first fight, we haven't talked for two weeks. We were avoiding each other. The most terrible two weeks of my life.

After the first nightmare you saw I was having, you comforted me til' I felt asleep. You wouldn't let me sleep alone since that day, fearing I would have a nightmare without you comforting me.

When you first met my parents, you checked your looks ten times to make sure that you looked okay. My parents saw with how much love you treated me and they loved you immediately.

You helped me with my insecurities and anxiety and when I reached the lowest point in my life, you where there to help me.

I can't even find enough words to tell you how grateful I am for that.

But even with all your help and support, I couldn't get on with my life.

Promise me that you will keep carrying on, find a new person you can love and be happy. I know you can do that for me.

I love you with all my heart.

Your dearest,
Akaashi Keiji

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bokuto's POV:

Tears were running down my face.

"Shit!", I screamed and kicked the bathroom door closed with my feet. I placed the letter on the sink and cleaned up the stains on the bathroom floor. I started to sob.

How can someone this precious do that to themselves? Why wasn't I here for him? Why did he do that? Does he want me suffering? I can't live without him.

I finished cleaning and rushed to the hospital. I prayed that he is conscious by now.

I ran to the reception, elbowing a lot of people.

"I'm Bokuto Koutarou, I'm here to see Akaashi Keiji.", I asked in a hurry. The woman behind the table looked at the computer for a moment and nodded.

"Yes, he is conscious now. He already asked for you. Room 274.", she said.

I stormed down the hallway and searched for room 274.

"271...272...273...274", I whispered to myself.

I was now standing in front of room 274. I collected myself and the hundred thoughts I had.

I knocked on the thick door.