You actually did it

"You actually did it!" Akaashi cheered when his best friend showed him the exam paper, 100%.

It wasn't until he told him how he was actually feeling, how much he was actually hurting...

....it wasn't until he told him how he felt like he would drown in his own tears at night...

...it wasn't until he told him how the walls in his room seemed to suppress his breathing...

...it wasn't until he told him that the nights never seemed to end...

...it wasn't until he sobbed, pressing his face into his chest, embracing him...

...it wans't until he didn't answer that one call, that one call that could've changed everything...

...it wans't until then that he realised how much Bokuto really needed him.

"You actually did it..." Akaashi sighed, watching the ambulance taking away his best friend.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! ⚠️Please read this⚠️
Not sure if you noticed it, but I didn't post last week. I've been getting more and more hate via private messages for my book (no, they do not have constructive criticism or suggestions for improvement, they're just plain hate comments,.. I will obviously not expose anyone here).
So I decided to look over each chapter and edit them, erase grammer/spelling mistakes and make them more likeable to read.
I'd appreciate it if you could leave constructive criticism instead comments like, and I quote, "[...] shitty book that deserves no reads, nor votes. [...]"

I know they're only a handful of comments like this but I'm someone who takes comments like this really really personal and let them influence me.
But thankfully, the majority of comment I get are positiv and sweet which I really really appreciate^_^

Love you guys!
-author

-----
I posted this message on tuesday but I'm sure that not many people actually read it. (I edited the text a little)

School is kicking my ass at the moment and I've lost motivation and energy to do anything again, especially bc I miserably failed my math exam and my german teacher acts like we have nothing better to do than work on our assignment 24/7.

I probably won't post every week since I have to catch up in school. Nevertheless, I'll try and post as much as I can :3

Love you guys and have a good week!