Jealous

Y'all I got my first request!! Thanks to @shxrp- for your request. Hope you like it :))

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Akaashi's POV:

Saturday evening. Bokuto and Kuroo wanted to meet up at their local park and invited me and Kenma.

"AKAASHI!!", you could hear the fimilliar voice ten miles away.

"Hello Bokuto-San", I greeted him. "Hey Hey Hey, looking forward to see Kuroo-bro and Kenma?", he said while looking at the bus plan.

"I do look forward to it. I'm surprised you invited Kenma and me." He raised his eyebrow. "You are? Why wouldn't we invite you?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just thought that you would like to spend some time alone with Kuroo-San." He looked from the bus plan to his phone.

"It's sure nice to spent time with Kuroo, but your company is very pleasant and calm, you know, plus, you make sure that we don't do nonsense."

I nodded and turned my back to him. The heat shot into my cheeks.

I realise that I like Bokuto, more than just a friend, as he asked if I had a girlfriend.

He was surprised as I answered 'no' to his questions. He complimented me about my looks and I had to admit that I liked him more than just as a friend or a team mate.

"Ah the bus, 'kaashi." Bokuto interrupted my flashback and pointed at the bus.

We got in and sat down next to each other.

It was a hot day, we both wore a t-shirts and knee lenght shorts.

As we sat next to each other, I couldn't resist to look at his arms. He gained some muscles over the past two years, volleyball has paid off.

"What are you looking at? Is there something in my shirt?", Bokuto asked and looked down on his shirt.

"No. I- I'm sorry, there is nothing on you shirt, Bokuto-San."

Argh, how embarrassing. I stared at him and now I was stuttering.

I've been wondering for some time now, that he hasn't figured out that I like him.

He looked at me with a questionable face, but smiled then. "It's cute when you stutter." He simply said.

I wanted to say something, but wasn't able to. The heat was again, rushing to my cheeks. "Don't just say that."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bokuto POV:

I had a crush on Akaashi since last year.

He is just so pretty and everything he does looks beautiful.

I don't know how to tell him that I like him, because our friendship would change if I tell him. I tryed dropping hints, like giving him compliments or taking his hand, but he doesn't seem to get the hints.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Little time skip🐙🐙

Bokuto POV:

We arrived in Tokyo and walked to the park where Kuroo and Kenma were waiting.

The sun was shining and and a light wind was blowing.

"It's warm today, isn't it?" I said to brake the uncomfortable silence. "It is. The weather changed quick, it was raining yesterday" Akaashi responded and I nodded.