Protective

Hellu guysss, back with a new chapter. Hope y'all like it

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Let's go, Keiji!" Bokuto sang and dragged his boyfriend with him. He and Akaashi gratuated from Highschool a few years ago and settled in a small Apartment.

"We haven't been in a club since Highschool."

"You're gonna rib his arm off." Kuroo, who walked besides the couple, laughed.

"Why didn't Kenma-san join us again?" Akaashi asked and looked at the tall man.

"He's streaming today and has been busy lately." Akaashi nodded and entered the club after Bokuto and Held the door open for Kuroo.

Loud music and colorful lights overcame the trio. 'I definitely did not miss this.' Akaashi though but kept a straight facial expression.

Kuroo and Bokuto had a satified smile on their faces.

'They're going to have fun.'

The short man smiled a little and took his boyfriend's hand. Bokuto reacted immediately and looked at Akaashi.

"I'm going to sit down at the bar, go have fun." He said and pointed at the dance floor. Kuroo, in the mean time, rocked back and forth on his feet like a child out of excitement.

"Sure babe, be careful." And with that said, Kuroo pulled him away from Akaashi.

'They're like children sometimes.' The Manga Editor shook his head and went to sit down at the bar and buy a drink.

After he ordered his drink, he received weird looks from the barkeeper, which made him a little uncomfortable.

The stranger was at least 6'0 tall, had brown fluffy hair and, Akaashi hated to admit it, really handsome.

Akaashi tried to just ignore it and started down on his drink but could still feel the bar keeper's gaze.

"Sorry, can I help you?" Keiji said, looking at the barkeeper and trying not to lose his temper.

The other man now looked directly at Akaashi and awkwardly laughed while cleaning a glass.

"I apologize, I probably looked like a creep." He said and placed the glass on the counter.

"You're just really pretty." He continued and had a small smile on his face. Akaashi raised his eyebrows at the compliment but returned a smile.

"I'm Takumi Hirabi"

-----

The two talked for a while but after some time, Akaashi got more and more uncomfortable.

'Where the heck is Koutaou when I need him.' Akaashi thought.

"So, what's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" Hirabi asked and smirked.

"My boyfriend is also here." Akaashi was relieved that he could finally mention his boyfriend.

"Boyfriend? I can't See a boyfriend." Hirabi visually got upset.

"I should probably look for him." Akaash said, finished his drink and left to go to the toilet.

-----

The raven haired male splashed cold water on his face, he needed to calm down.

'How can I lose my 6'1 tall boyfriend?' He asked himself while exiting the toilet.

"Found your boyfriend?"

Akaashi froze and turned around to look at the tall brown haired barkeeper.

"Not yet, actually." Keiji addressed with a fake smile.

"You know, Akaashi, I don't really believe this whole 'boyfriend'- thing." Hirabi said and approached Akaashi.

"I dont care if you believe me or not-", He was slowly loosing his patience. "I'm leaving."

Before Akaashi could make a move, Hirabi grabed his shoulders, pushed him against the wall and pinched Akaashi's arms over his head.

"Where are you goin so fast?" The taller adult smirked and leaned down. Akaashi closed his eyes and tried to push him away, but before Hirabi could do anything, he was being pinched to the ground.

Akaashi slowly opened his eyes to see Bokuto pushing hirabi against the ground.

"What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?"

Hirabi grunted and freed himself from bokuto's grip. "You're not even that pretty." He said looking at Akaashi and left the couple alone in the hallway.

Bokuto immediately got up and embraced Akaashi. "Are you okay babe? Did he hurt you?" He asked while kissing his head.

"I'm okay, Kou." Akaashi chuckled and wrapped his arms around Bokuto. "Can we please go home?"

Bokuto pushed Akaashi a little away to look at him and nodded with a smile.

"I'll get Kuroo. I'm just glad nothing happened to you."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We stan a protective Bokuto🤧

Words-710

Credits to maddox_rider on Instagram and Twitter

Have a good week everyone!