Adoption

Heyyaaaaa~ I got a request from John_Laurens_is_gay_ so here it isss. To get things clear, I got a request from @Luckydukyshipper I liked the idea but I have a one shot that is similar to one of my one shots (Blizzard) I do have an ideas I want to do, so I hope it's okay if I'm doing it a bit later🖍️🖍️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Akaashi's POV:

Koutarou and I became boyfriends when we were in high school, we moved in together a year after Koutarou graduated. He proposed to me on vacation in Australia and a year and a half later, I became Keiji Bokuto. We bought a house and started to make our own money.

///////////////

"Koutarou, dear, dinner's ready!" I screamed from downstairs. "Comin'!" Koutarou responded. I heard an impact and loud footsteps, followed by loud rumbling.

"Thank's for cooking, Keiji." My husband wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

It was kind of a tradition of us, I cook everyday and Koutarou cleaned everything up.

"It's not like I would even let you near the stove." I chuckled.

"Meanyyyy~!" Koutarou whimper and let go of me to sit down on the chair.

"You can't scold me here, you almost burned down the house." I smiled and placed the table in front of him.

Le timeskip🖍️
/////////////

After dinner we sat down on the couch, Koutarou tackled me to me side. "I looooove~ youuu~" Koutarou sang. I smiled.

"I love you too." My husband snuggled closer to me and placed his head on top of mine, pressing my body closer to his.

"Hey, Keiji?"

"Hm?" I responded with a short sound.

"I wanted to mention what your parents joked at our wedding again." He said and looked down on me.

I thought a short moment. "What were they joking abou-oh...now I know what you are talking abaout."

Flashback🖍️🖍️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

People were laughing and dancing to the music. The mood was pleasant and calm.

Keiji Akaashi... More like Keiji Bokuto now, was talking with his husband, to his parents and his parents-in-law . The now married couple held hands.

"I was so nervous!" Koutarou Bokuto laughed. Keiji nodded and agreed. "You did well Bokuto." Kanto Akaashi said, holding his wife, Katami Akaashi, close.

Koutarou smiled wider and took a sip from his drink.

They continued talking and laughing together. The couple was happy to see their parents getting along with each other.

"Well, when are we getting our long-waited grandchildren." Katami Akaashi said with a faint smile on her face.

Keiji chocked on his drink from what his mother said and coughed.

His husband laughed and patted Keiji's back. "W-what did you j-just say?" Keiji asked between coughs.

"Grandchildren. I'm not getting younger, you know." His mother joked.

The black haired male just nervously laughed.

They couldn't effort a child yet, they don't have enough money, a child is expensive. The couple doesn't even has enough room for three people, their apartment is barely big enough for them.