Photograph

Neeeww chapter for you~ I hope you'll like it and btw there is a little note at the end of the chapter so please read.

Special guests: Kiriko and Kaito from on of the previous chapter called 'Parents' ^_^

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Something that not everybody knew about Akaashi Keiji was that he loves to take photos of moments he want to remeber.

His passion towards photography started when his father brought him a camera on his 10th birthday. Random objects became his model, trees, fields, the sunset and the family cat were his favourite scene before he met Bokuto Koutarou.

The two became a couple at the end of Akaashi's second year on Fukorodani Academy and since then, Bokuro was being photographed whenever Akaashi got the chance to.

-----

Akaashi Keiji smiled while sitting in the living room, an photo album in his hands.

His Job has been very stressful latelt, on top of that, his and Koutarou's children, Kiriko and Kaito, were a handful to handle. So he gave up his hobby and focused on other things.

He had a whole album just for his husband, his daughter and his last child.

The first photo Akaashi took of Bokuto was when Bokuto spend his first night at Akaashi's to prepare for the final exams. Bokuto chewed on his pencil, his hair completely messy and his face was scrunched together.

There were also a bunch of photos with his partner, Kuroo and his boyfriend Kenma. Most of the photos looked basically the same, Bokuto and Kuroo were hysterically laughing over something and Kenma would mostly looked annoyed.

He looked at the first photo he took of Kiriko, she was sleeping, wrapped in a bunch of little blanket to keep her warm. Koutarou held her to his chest, a little tear ran down his face.

The first photo he took of Kaito was when they met Kiriko for the first time.

(little reminder that Kaito is non-binary)

Akaashi smiled a little. The photo showed Kaito who pinched her nose which made Kiriko cry.

A photo of his parents and Koutarou's parents, which was taken on their wedding, caughed his eyes.

The four adults were smiling and held a glass with alcohol in their hands. Keiji was glad that his and his husband's parents got along.

Akaashi skipped trough a few pages to look at the last page in the book.

It was and Koutarou smiling at the camera, holding their hands up to show their engagement rings.

"What are you doing love?" Akaashi suddenly heard a voice and turned around, Koutarou stood in the door frame.

"Just looking at some picture I took a while ago." Bokuto smiled at proceeded to sit down next to Akaashi.

"Aww look at that. That was the day I proposed to you. We looked so young back them."

Keiji nodded with a small smile and leaned against Koutarou's shoulder.

Time really passend by like nothing.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A little short and super messy again because I actually didn't plan on uploading today.

Spring brake finally started and I would like to take a short brake, means that I'm not going to post something next week. School has just really been kicking my ass lately lmao. I hope you guys understand

Wort~520

Have a Good weekend! :3