Unpopular Opinions

Hello luvs :3 sorry again for not posting in such a long time but school kept me busy but I'm finally done with all my exams and I only have a week of school left.

So here are my unpopular opinions on the Haikyuu characters :3 Please keep in mind that these are my opinions and if you disagree, that's okay but please be nice.^^ if you have any unpopular opinions I haven't mentioned here, leave a comment

And a special thank you to @MaddieFaith who corrected all my speeling and grammar mistakes in my first chapter! ^^ I'll erase the mistakes when I have time again :3

1. Canon>Fanon

I don't know why but I recently noticed how a part of the Haikyuu fandom change characters to their own likings.

For example:1.1 Sugawara is not a mom and especially is not an organised and disciplined person. Daichi himself said (in an eposide in season 4) that Sugawara is coatic and causes trouble.

1.2 Bokuto is not stupid (it's canon that he's not good at math, but that doesn't mean he's stupid). Am I the only one that actually thinks that Bokuto is quite smart and just needs some time to under stand something?

(for this I have to admit that I used fanon Bokuto in some of my own chapters)

1.3 Tanaka isn't only 'the only straight guy', some fans don't see how much of an genuine person Tanaka is and how much he does for the team and his friends.

2. Oikawa

Personally, I don't really like Oikawa BUT Oikawa is one of the best written characters. Being raised by narcissists, I can kinda see some similarities to Oikawa. Same goes to Floch from attack on titan, I can't stand him but both Oikawa and him are so well written.

3. Toxic Fandom

A certain part of the fandom lives in their delusion. It's okay to ship characters but not to a point where fanwars break out. I've seen people bashing each other because their opinions to ships. (example: HinataxKageyama and HinataxAtsumu)

4. Oikawa vs. Kageyama

Like I said, I'm not the biggest Oikawa fan but his character is well written, same goes to Kageyama. It's obvious that Oikawa and Kageyama are 'enemies' and I get that's a really important part of the story since Kageyama is someone that helps to develop Hinata's character, but yet again, people are seriously bashing each other for liking Oikawa/Kageyama. (to a point where it's not joking aroung anymore)

5. Osamu x Atsumu

Yes, this ship gets a whole paragraph for itself. I have so many things to say to this but let's but it all in a few words.

what. the. f0ck.

There are so many things wrong with this ship. They are siblings, why would you ship siblings??? Like I said, we shouldn't hate each other for ships but this...sometimes cancelling people is okay... And if you support this ship, i kindly ask you to leave, thank you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Comment some of your unpopular opinions and I'll add them^^

And please remeber to be respectful if you disagree to someone!

love you guys and have a good weekend!!