Yandere

Tw: Blood and murder⛏️⛏️ requested by:CathyChanTheSimp

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

An average person wouldn't see it, but Bokuto Koutarou gets raged whenever someone touches his precious Akaashi.

No one's POV:

"Hey Hey Hey!!" Bokuto yelled across the streets.

"Good morning, Bokuto-San" Akaashi responded.

"Readyyy~ for schoolll~?" Bokuto sang.

"Yep, ready as ever."

"Good to hear, my little own friend." Bokuto smiled widely.

You heard right, friends.

Bokuto liked Akaashi since he first laid his eyes on him.

Akaashi has always been pretty popular with girls. He always received compliments, chocolate for valentines day or decorated love letters.

"Don't..."- Akaashi let out a sigh. "Don't call me an owl... That's- don't associate me with an animal."

"But you are as cute as an owl... but you know what scares me? When you push up the feathers, their legs are suuuper~ long. They're pretty though, like your legs." Akaashi looked at him confused.

"It keeps getting worse." He said and laughed a little.

Bokuto felt like his heart stopped. He was sure he liked his underclassman, but he felt just there, was love. And he wanted to protect him at all costs.

"Akaashi-Kun!" A pretty girl with short black hair called.

"Good morning, Maya." Akaashi greeded but and Bokuto forced a smile on his face.

Maya is in Akaashi's class and it was super obvious that she liked Akaashi.

"I wanted to give you something." Maya handed over a white envelope with Akaashi's name on it.

Akaashi looked at the envelope and thanked the shorter girl. "I'll read it after school, okay?"

Maya nodded with a smile, said goodbye and walked to class.

"Soooo~...Is that girl nice?" Bokuto asked, trying to find out if Akaashi had feelings for her.

"I mean, yes, she's nice. She's working hard for school and Maya's pretty." Akaashi replied monotonous.

Bokuto just nodded and continue to walk.

'So she's pretty and hard working. What if Akaashi likes her?' Bokuto thought.

"Do you think you will reply?"

"I'll think about it...Why are you asking all those questions anyways?" Akaashi asked and raised his right eyebrow.

"Don't know...just curious." Bokuto lied.

He needed to get rid of that girl, she was in his way.

"Whatever, see you after school, Bokuto-San."

Bokuto smiled and their ways parted.

Lil timeskip
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So you did finish your test on time?" Akaashi asked his upperclassmen on their way home.

"Yes I surprisingly did. But that doesn't necessarily mean I answered one of the questions correct." Bokuto answered and smiled a little, knowing his friend won't be too happy about how his test will turn out.