Thunderstorm

No one's POV:

3:42 a.m.

Bokuto couldn't sleep. There was a massive Thunderstorm outside and the rain hit he window loudly, he hated to admit it, but he feared the storm. His boyfriend, Akaashi, was still at work.

*BAMM *

Bokuto flinched and hid his face under the blanket. He just hoped that his boyfriend would come home soon, they shared an apartment since 6 month now. They both gratuated from high school and moved in together quickly.

Bokuto waited for Akaashi to gratuate for a whole year, they wanted to stay in contact at all costs. Bokuto moved into an apartment near the Fukurodani High school and got a part time job in an café, now he is working as a volleyball coach.

After Akaashi gratuated, he moved in with Bokuto and found a job at a professional photography agency.
He was currently on his way home, he had to take some photos of the waterfall near their office at night. He was in a rush, because he knew that Bokuto was afraid of thunder.

Argh, why do the streets have to be so crowded at night?, Akaashi thought to himself. After thirty-four minutes of driving, he arrived at their apartment.

He knew that Bokuto isn't asleep yet, so he didn't even try to be quiet. He unlocked the door, took off his shoes and his jacket and walked into their bedroom.

"Keiji, your home early!", Bokuto cheered. Akaashi giggled.

"Yes Bokuto-San, I left earlier." Bokuto changed into sweatpants and t-shirt, both clothing pieces belonged to Bokuto and therefore, they were a little oversiced. Bokuto could feel how Akaashi lifted up the blanket.

Bokuto pulled Akaashi to his chest and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"How was your day, Keii?", Bokuto asked.

"It was okay, I took maybe 100 photos till my boss was satisfied. But after the thunderstorm and the rain started, I was allowed to leave.", Akaashi responded and smelled Bokuto's scent.

Bokuto brushed his hand through Akaashi hair. The bi-coloured male pulled Akaashi closer, if that was even possible.

" And you Bokuto-San? How was you day?" 

"Hmm, it was actually good, the kids really make progress everyday. It reminds me of our High school years." Akaashi smiled at the memories of his and Bokuto's high school years."

"Keiji?" "Hm Bokuto-San?" Bokuto schook his head.

"I asked myself, why you still call me Bokuto-San. We are a couple since High school."

Akaashi thought a moment. He doesn't really know why, he just got used to call him Bokuto-San. After three month of dating, Bokuto started to call Akaashi by his first name.

"I don't know, I don't think about how I call you." Akaashi looked up to Bokuto.

"I- I want you to call me by my first name, Keiji.", Bokuto said and lifted Akaashis head. Akaashi took a moment to think and then nodded.

"Okay... Koutarou.", Akaashi said with a little hesitastion. Bokuto smiled and kissed his boyfriends forehead. They fainted out the storm while they were talking.

You could hear a loud thunder. Bokuto flinched and whimpered. Akaashi tried to comfort Bokuto by placing his hands on Bokuto's cheek.

"Shh Boku-... Koutarou, it's okay." Akaashi sat up and placed Bokuto's head on his lap.

He knew that Bokuto though it's embarrassing to be afraid of thunder, but Akaashi thought it was cute.
He liked it to take care of him. His boyfriend still trembled a bit.

Akaashi rocked him back and forth soothingly.

"Do you want a glass of water, Koutarou?", Bokuto shook his head. "No, I just wanna lay here." The black haired male just nodded and started to pet his boyfriends head.

The storm slowly calmed down and a comfortable silence followed. "Are you ok now?", Akaashi asked, more like a whisper. "Yeah, thanks for comforting me."

They both smiled. The taller male pulled the smaller male down to him, turned him around and hugged him from behind. Akaashi could feel how Koutarou laid his head in Akaashis neck pit.

They both fell asleep, knowing that they had each other.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope y'all like it. I'm not really satisfied tbh. The next one is hopefully going to be better. 🐙🐙

Words~ 712

Credits to the artist