Chapter 1: Escaping Torment Therapy

(ART NOT BY ME)
'I need to find the portal and get out of here...now!', thought a female, who has a fair skin, black wavy hair with a darkish grey and white strikes and hazelnut brown eyes. She's wearing a pinkish purple shirt, with a black leather jacket, black leggings and white sneakers with black shoe laces.

She kept running and didn't stop. She was finished collecting the soul shards, and is being chased by the Reaper Nurses. Who is she, you ask? Her name is Wendina Morales, a 20 year old. She ended up in hell after her death, helping Bierce to get the soul shards so she can get out and be alive again in the mortal realm. Wendina, or Wendy for short, wanted to have an another chance in the mortal realm. So now, she's suffering through running away from monsters in each nightmare portal and getting the shards.

"Wendy! Where are ya goin', hun?" One of the Reaper Nurses asked, while chasing Wendy. The Reaper Nurse took out a huge pill and aggressively said, "Ya forgot to take ya meds!". She threw the pill at Wendy. Wendy successfully dodged the pill and was turning corners a lot, just to avoid the Reaper Nurses and find the portal. This made the Reaper Nurse very mad. "That's it! I think it's time for ya to take a nap!" , the Reaper Nurse said, making herself invisible and took out the gigantic syringe. All of the other Reaper Nurses turned invisible too. Wendy looked back and noticed the Reaper Nurse weren't there anymore, which give her a very bad feeling. 'Shit, they're invisible!' , she thought. She looked back to where she was going and then saw the portal. 'Hurry! You're almost there!' Bierce said in Wendy's mind. Wendy felt there's a presence coming closer from her right. When she looked, the Matron was zooming to her in the speed of light and is holding a huge syringe. Wendy's eyes widened, running even faster, in hopes she can make it. Once Wendy noticed that she wouldn't make it, she dashed and then jumped into a portal, while the Matron threw the syringe. Wendy made it out alive, the syringe almost hitting her and was 1 millimeter away from her waist.

The portal closed and one of the Reaper Nurses cursed silently. The Matron glared at them through her paper bag and scolded, "Do I have to always help you whenever a mortal is on the loose!? I can't just take double work, y'know! You better upgrade those skates of yours!". One of the Reaper Nurses apologized. The Matron just shook her head in complete disappointment and left them. "Malak wouldn't be so happy about this...", the Matron muttered.