Chapter 7: Trapped

(ART NOT BY ME!)
Wendy kept collecting and soon finished in the first area of the last zone. 'There's more in the other parts of the production factory...', Bierce said through her mind. "I know, Bierce....I can even see them glowing from here.", Wendy said with a scoff. There are 2 rectangular tube like entrance and Wendy ran in one of them, where there was a metal bridge with handrails. Surrounding it was a lot of cylinder lights, glowing red. But there isn't just 2 of these tubes. There are a lot of them, like a maze. Wendy kept running, making sure to collect each and every shard she saw. Little did she know, a certain rabbit saw where she is and is coming to her location.

Lucky arrived at the production factory, certainly can't wait to kill the mortal. He headed in and looked around, pretty much in his frenzy mode. He gave a low growl as he started walking around the clones, checking if the mortal was there. He clenched his fist and turned on all the clones using his system, including Hangry's and Penny's. "Find that mortal and bring her to me!", Lucky demanded. The clones nodded and ran into the tubes. Lucky also soon ran in, aggressively.

Wendy kept running, following the tubes with shards in them. Soon enough, she heard metal footsteps coming in front of her, causing her to stop. I revealed one of the Hangry clones. He looked at Wendy and soon charged at her. Wendy ran the opposite side, going to the other tubes. She kept running and running, never looking back. Then she saw 3 Penny clones. The Pennys looked at her and did the same thing as the Hangry clone. Charging at Wendy. 'Fuck!' , Wendy cursed in her mind and once again running away to the opposite direction. This kept going for a few moments and soon, she was out of breath. She panted, very tired from this madness. Soon, she heard footsteps from both sides of the tube. She hurriedly thought and soon had an idea. Wendy went over the metal handrail and got hold of the the bars, that was under the metal bridge to support it. "Have you found her?", asked a familiar voice that rang Wendy's ears. It was Lucky. "No sir-", said a more robotic but familiar male voice, which was Hangry's clone. Then Wendy heard a metal smack. "THEN FIND HER, YA PIECE OF SHIT!!!!", Lucky yelled at the clone, causing the clone to just nod and walk away. Lucky grumbled a few words and left the tube. Wendy no longer heard the metal footsteps and soon crawled back to the bridge, collecting shards and making sure she won't get caught.

After the shard collecting, she was done. 'Now escape this maze and find the ring piece!', Bierce said through her mind. Wendy kept running, trying not run into and hide from the clones. Then, she then arrived in a room where there are PCs and a huge screen that shows the logo from the entrance. She saw the ring piece, ran to it and took it. That's when the alarm started blaring, causing the clones and Lucky to come into the room. Wendy gasped as Bierce said in her mind, 'There's an exit on your left. Now, run!'. Wendy slammed open the door and ran out, as Lucky and the clones are after her. She kept running and soon, saw the portal. She was near and then soon touched the portal. But it won't let her out, and soon, it disappeared. "W-what the hell!?", Wendy panicked. Lucky noticed and smirked menacingly, saying, "Looks like your luck ran out there, buddy.". Wendy squeaked and turned to the animatronics, trembling in fear. "P-please don't h-hurt me...", Wendy stuttered, gulping. Lucky went over, hiding something behind his back. He looked down at her, as Wendy got pale. "Oh don't worry.~ We won't hurt ya...we'll just enjoy your slow death as we watch ya in joy!", Lucky said, causing Wendy's eyes to go widen. Then out of the blue, Lucky knocked her out with a pole, which he hid behind his back. "Sweet dreams.~", he said, chuckling.