Chapter 9: Fun And Surprises

(GACHA BY GOLDEN ANGEL 64)
"I bet you know almost the whole theme park, hm?", Pen asked Wendy, as she turned to her with a smile. "Well, running all over the place being chased by those crazies? Kinda. Didn't really took a closer look though.", Wendy explained. "I see! Wellll, there might be some places that you might like, AND probably missed!", Pen said in excitement. Then, she said as soon as she dragged her, "C'mon!!".

Soon, they made it in front of a small building, which looked like the door and broken windows were barricaded with wooden planks. Pen started removing them with her strength as Wendy also helped her. Soon, they removed the planks from the entrance and headed in. Wendy headed in and looked around. Her eyes sparkled. "An arcade..!?", she excitedly asked. Pen giggled with a nod. "This is soooo cool!!", squealed Wendy. Pen was happy that Wendy's happy. "Do you want to know what's cool too?", Pen asked. Wendy looked at her with a curious look on her face, but nodded. Pen floated, soon dark aura surrounding her as she soon turned into her half human form. Wendy's mouth went agape. Pen has a black bob-cut hair, her panda ears poking out with the pink bow. She wore a white hoodie with black sleeves, the pink tutu, black leggings and black sneakers. She has a pale skin and brown eyes. "You guys can turn into humans!?", Wendy asked in shock. "Yep! Even the 3 can turn into half humans too! We only do this when no ones around. We don't like being in our animatronic costumes.".  "Ohhhh, I see.", Wendy said, her eyes were sparkling. "Anyways....I'll be right back! I'll turn on the power for the arcade!", Pen said, soon running off to the room where the fuse box is. Wendy waited, looking around even more. They even have retro games, like 'Pac-Man'. Soon the power went on, causing Wendy to jump. Pen soon came back, full of glee. "There we go! Let's play!!", Pen said childishly. Wendy giggled and nodded.

Soon, they played a lot of arcade games, being addicted to some of it too. Pen even cleaned where there is a snack booth the Wendy made food and ate there. "Try some of it! It's really good!", Wendy encouraged Pen to eat the bowl of popcorn. Pen was nervous but soon ate too, causing her eyes to sparkle. "It's sooooo DELICIOUS!!!", Pen said, eating more. Soon enough, it was night time and the 2 had fun. Wendy yawned and "Tired?", asked Pen and Wendy nodded. "There's a hotel in one of the towers at the entrance! I'll show you where." Pen said, soon leading Wendy out of the arcade. Pen was in front and Wendy trailed behind. She was walking when she felt someone staring at her. She was uncomfortable, so she turned to see who it was. There stood Lucky, but in his human form. He has messy blond hair with faded white ends, his rabbit ears poking out. He wore a yellow jacket, his purple tie and white T-shirt. He also wore yellow pants with a brown belt, white sneakers and white gloves. He has fair skin and red eyes. They looked at eachother. Lucky shook his head of to snap out of it and walked away. 'Strange...What was that all about?', Wendy thought, soon turning back to Pen. She noticed she's way ahead and soon ran to catch up with her.