Chapter 5: Meeting A Panda

(ART NOT BY ME!)
Wendy collected the shards as she explored the place. Then at the end of the hallway, she saw a sign that says 'Research And Development'. 'This is a theme park with a facility then...', she thought. Wendy looked left and right, thinking which way she will go first. So, she chose left first and started collecting more shards. As she went further, the darker it gets. Wendy started running slow until she just started walking in the dark. Only the shards that she collected are shards are lighting her way, as she collected them. Soon, she saw a room at the furthest part of the room, which the lights are flickering. That got her attention, so she walked to it.  She peeked from the wall and was shock on what she saw.

It was a female panda animatronic, whose suit was ripped. Her legs, right arm, part of her stomach and face shows the endoskeleton. Her robotic left eye was out of place, hanging because of the wires and her right eye was no longer there. She wore a pink polka dotted bow on her left ear and a pink tutu. She sat there on the ground, seemingly not activated. Her name? Penny the panda. Wendy was a bit scared to go near her from the fact that the panda's endoskeleton face showed razor sharp teeth. 'S-she's not alive so i-it's all good......r-right..?', she thought as she went inside of the room, walking a bit near to the panda. Still not moving.  She sighed in relief. Wendy looked at the panda, somewhat feeling sorry for her. "What did they do to you...?", she mumbled. That's when she heard Penny the panda activate. The right eye socket glowed red pupils as the panda soon stood up. Wendy started trembling and soon screamed, running out of the room. She started collecting shards again while she ran in fear. "W-wait...!" Penny the panda called out, as she watched Wendy ran continuingly through the dark hallway. She decided to go after her. 'I didn't mean to...', she thought.

Meanwhile, the Joy Joy Gang was on the search for Wendy. Lucky was walking past the 'Research And Development' facility, when he heard Wendy's scream. His ears perked, turning to the facility building. "There ya are, ya lil' bitch.", he mumbled. Hangry and Penny soon came too. "We heard the scream.", Hangry said. Penny decided to open the door, but it was locked. "What the heck!? It's lock-", she said, but soon was cut off by Lucky, shoving her out of the way. "Hey! Out of the way, shithead! I'll take care of it!", Lucky said in a prideful and rude manner, as he started tried breaking down the door. But it wouldn't budge, and it only causes the door to have a huge dent. "Um, boss? Should I try..? I mean I can go through walls with my brute force-", Hangry asked, but soon was cut off by Lucky. He glared at him and said in a menacing tone, "Ya better open this fuckin' door or I'll cut ya to pieces, GOT IT!?". Hangry nodded and Lucky moved out of the way, growling the words, "Show off.". Hangry walked back a couple steps and ran to the door, breaking it down completely. Hangry panted as Lucky and Penny went in. "Now, where's that lil' mothafucka?", Lucky grumbled. "Spread out and find her!", he demanded as Hangry and Penny followed his demands.

Wendy kept running and soon found the exit door, as the small light lit on it. 'Finally...', she thought as she tried opening the door. But it was locked and unlike the door she locked before, she needs keys in this one. "Damn it!", Wendy cursed out loud, trying to open the door. Penny the panda soon caught up and panted. "Please...", she said. Wendy squeaked and turned to her. "P-please don't k-kill me..!", Wendy said, fear written all over her face. "I-I'm not here to kill you..! I just wanted to protect you and be y-your friend...", Penny the panda stuttered. Wendy looked a bit confused and asked with a stutter, "Protect m-me...? W-why..?". "I'm not like the others...that's why Malak and the others nearly destroyed me and replaced me with Penny the chicken...and in order for me to survive, I have to play dead..", Penny the panda said with sadness. Wendy felt really bad for her. She said to the panda, "I'm sorry to hear that...". "So, what's your name? Name's Penny the panda!", she introduced herself and asked with glee. "I'm Wendina Morales. You can just call me Wendy if you like.", she said with a small smile. "Ooooooh! I like your name!", Penny the panda complimented. "You can just call me Pen if you like. Since, y'know.... avoid confusion?", she said, chuckling. Wendy nodded and said, "Sure.".

Penny was searching for the mortal, when she heard voices of 2 females. She followed the voices and peeked around the corner. There, she saw Wendy and Pen. 'Got 'cha.', Penny thought. She searched for the others and soon found Hangry first. "Hey, Hangry. I found her!", she whispered. Hangry gave a confused look. "Why are you whi-", he was about to ask, when Penny covered his mouth. "SHH! They'll here us...", Penny whispered. Hangry removed her hand fro his mouth. "They? What do you mean they?", he asked, curiously. Penny replied with a whisper, "That damn panda is there.". Hangry was speechless. 'How the hell did she survive!? ', he thought. He nod at Penny and said, "Let's go.". They started searching Lucky and soon found him. "Ugh, what now?", he annoyingly asked. Penny told him where the mortal was and that the mortal was with Pen. Lucky growled, shoved the 2 members of his gang, and started walking where Penny told him. Hangry and Penny followed.