Chapter 2: Bierce's Ballroom

(ART NOT BY ME!)
Bierce waited in her ballroom, being patient as always. She knew that Wendy would make it out alive. After all, Wendy survived the other previous five nightmare portals without a problem. Of course, she sometimes warn Wendy about the monsters through talking to her with her mind. Telepathic powers to be exact. "Don't be so sure that she would make it out alive this time, Bierce." , Malak, who is always an eyeball whenever he goes to Bierce's Ballroom, said proudly. Bierce scoffed at Malak and turned to him and said, "In your dreams, Malak. She always make it out alive. I mean, the reason she could've got out so easily, was probably by outsmarting the monsters within this realms!".

Soon, the portal from the realm named 'Torment Therapy' glowed, causing Malak and Bierce to stop arguing. Wendy came out of the portal, but faceplanted on the ground. Malak was not very impressed by the fact that Wendy made it out alive again. Wendy groaned in pain and sat up, rubbing her head. "That was a close call...", she mumbled under her breath.

Bierce went over to her, as Wendy looked and soon stood up. "Did you get all of them, dear?" Bierce asked with a calm and small smile. Wendy nodded and gave the shards to Bierce. She used her power to fix the huge shard, which was on the Ring Altar. "Mortal, I am warning you. Stop helping Bierce here, for she wants the power for something far more sinister than bringing you back to the mortal realm." Malak said, with a hint of anger. Wendy just looked at him and just shook her head.

The Ring Altar glowed bright then soon, Wendy also glowed bright. Then, the Ring Altar and Wendy stopped glowing. She got a new ability now. Her ability was Vanish. Wendy tried it and she went invisible almost immediately. But after a couple seconds, she's no longer invisible. "Whoah! This is soooo cool!", Wendy exclaimed. "Use this ability wisely I tell you.", Bierce a bit firmly said. This got Wendy's attention as she looked at Bierce. "Once you used it, you'll have to wait for a minute before you can use it again. This will come in handy.... especially in the next portal." Bierce said very serious and so shaken up, but mumbled the last part of her sentence.

"Really...? What's in the next portal..?", Wendy asked, a bit scared for her life. Bierce was never this serious before. 'What's in the next portal? Bierce looked so shook....did anybody survived in that realm...?' , Wendy thought deeper and deeper. The deeper she thought about it, the more she was scared and unsure if she would survive. "I can sense your fear, mortal. You won't get out of there alive, so stop helping Bierce." Malak said in a tone that it was harsh. Bierce glared at Malak. Then she looked at Wendy. "I'll tell you everything in the realm. And I know you can make it out alive." Bierce said and supported her. She gave her a heartwarming smile, that cause Wendy to toughen up. Wendy sighed and nodded, giving a serious look.

The portal with the rabbit then glowed, meaning it was open. Wendy stood in front of it. Before Wendy went in, Malak said in a dark tone, "You will not make it out this time, meat sack. No one can. They will always find a way to get what they want and will never stop.".  Wendy sweated and soon, she was teleported to the dark realm of Joy Joy Land.