Chapter 4: Mascot Mayhem

(ART NOT BY ME!)
Wendy ran, as she started collecting more shards. The more further she's away from the gate, the foggier it gets. Soon enough, she stops running to take a break, panting. 'I gotta keep moving...', she thought as she looked around for any signs of danger. But it was so foggy that she can't even see the buildings. What she can only see was the bright glowing shards. She sighed, and decided to walk instead of running. So she walked cautiously, following the glowing shards, and making sure she doesn't get hit by a wall or bump into one of the monsters.

As Wendy walked, she heard footsteps coming towards her. She frantically started panicking on the inside. Wendy started backing away from the footsteps. The fog started to lift up, but only a bit. Wendy soon saw who was walking towards her. It was the rabbit, that Bierce was talking about. She also saw that rabbit on the  logo at the entrance of the theme park. Wendy started to tremble in fear as she continued to walk backwards until she hit the wall. Lucky gave a sinister chuckle as he went closer to her. Wendy then decided to run for her life, but Lucky grabbed her by the arm with a creepy smile and said, "Where ya goin', buddy? The fun's just started!". Wendy started struggling a lot, as Lucky's grip just got tighter. "O-ow! Let me go, you damn robot!", Wendy said, trying to pry him off. Lucky pinned her on the wall and started squeezing her neck with one neck, pretty hard. While on the other hand, his holding a knife.  Wendy tried to grasp for breath and struggled. Lucky chuckled, then soon laughed maniacally. "Ya know, I was goin' for a chainsaw for an easier hunt. Should be 'lucky' that I only brought my knife since you're a female.~", Lucky darkly said, and raised his knife. Wendy struggled even more, as she started turning blue. She started tearing up. "It was nice meetin' ya!", Lucky said, craze in his eyes. He swing the knife down, as Wendy closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. She waited, but nothing came. She peeked and Lucky stopped midway. Lucky's arm just stopped. He tried forcing it but can't. 'What the hell's goin' on!?', he thought. Wendy saw the opportunity to escape. She kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and Lucky let her go, groaning. "FUCK!", he yelled in pain. Wendy fell to the ground and grasped for breath. She looked at Lucky as she stood and soon ran away. "HEY! Come back here, ya lil' bitch!", Lucky yelled in anger and soon was after her.

Wendy kept running, never looking back. She kept running and soon stopped, panting. She no longer hear his footsteps, which was a relief for her. She soon started walking and collecting shards again. 'Why didn't he end me...?' , She thought about it as she kept collecting. Soon, someone broke through the concrete wall, causing Wendy to get startled. It was Hangry, who broke through the wall, sniffing. He then saw Wendy. Wendy's eyes widened on the fact that he was that strong. She started backing up slowly. "Hi! I'm Hangry! I'm a pig!", he enthusiastically said. "I-I can see t-that..", Wendy stuttered, as she continued walking back slowly. "You smell great! I think....you'll make a great barbecue feast." Hangry said, as he drooled. Wendy went pale and ran away to a different direction. Hangry decided not to chase her, since he was too slow and Lucky and Penny will get her.

Wendy kept running, but was soon stopped by Penny. "Hey there, lil' girl!", Penny greeted. Wendy squeaked, as she stared at her in fear, and backing away. "I-I won't bite ya know..!....OK, maybe just a lil'!", Penny said happily, as Wendy turned to an another direction and ran. Penny frowned and yelled, "Hey! That's not nice!". She took out her huge egg and started throwing it at Wendy. Wendy dodged it and noticed that the egg explodes and was full of smoke. As if it was like a smoke bomb. Penny kept throwing as Wendy kept dodging them. She then ran in to a building and locked the door, panting. It was dark inside, but the shards shone. She walked aimlessly in the dark, finding a light switch. Then, she felt a switch and turned it on. The lights turned on. She looked around. The building looked messed up and wires are hanging from the ceiling. Wendy  started collecting the shards and exploring.

Penny looked around for Wendy, but there was no sight of her. But she saw Hangry. "Hey, Hangry! Have you seen the mortal anywhere?", Penny asked him. Hangry shook his head. "No, but I thought you and Lucky got her or something.", Hangry said, rubbing the back of his neck. Lucky soon went to them, looking very pissed."Hey! Where the hell is that mortal!? And aren't you 2 dickheads supposed to be huntin' her down!?", Lucky yelled angrilly. "Boss, she got away." Hangry said, sighing. Lucky smacked the back of Penny and Hangry's head. "OW!", they both exclaimed in pain. "W-why are you hitting us..?", Penny asked, rubbing her head. "She fuckin' kicked me in the balls that's WHY!!! Now, GO FIND HER!", Lucky shouted. Hangry and Penny quickly nodded and searched for Wendy.