Chapter 12: The Conversation

(ART NOT BY ME.)
Wendy walked out of the hotel with Pen, Hangry and Penny. Wendy was not ready to do this task. At the same time, she doesn't want to be killed by Malak just for the sake of her friend panda. They were walking and Wendy was anxious and stuttered a question, "W-when do I start...?". Hangry, who turned into his animatronic self, turned his head to Wendy and answered, "When a mortal comes. Since we don't know exactly when...the four of us will teach you maybe some moves in the meantime.". "Four...?", Wendy asked a bit confused on who the fourth one is. "Uh, yeah. Lucky will also be your tutor-", Penny said also in her animatronic self, but was cut off by Wendy yelling in a frightened tone, "WHAT!?". The three stopped at their tracks and turned their heads to Wendy. Penny and Hangry were confused on why Wendy was all of the sudden frightened by hearing Lucky's name, but Pen, who was still in human form, knew very well why. "Wendy, what's wrong with that?", Hangry asked. "You're asking me what the hell's wrong!? That fucking rabbit TRIED to kill me! Ok, maybe the two of you also tried to kill me before too, but you guys can hold your blood lust! I have a gut feeling that once Lucky snap, there's a possibility that he'll literally snap my neck! Heck, he's even rude!", Wendy yelled. Penny just blinked at Wendy's sudden outburst and Pen put a hand on Wendy's shoulder and said in a calming and soft voice, "Calm down...it's going to be alright. I'll be there, guarding.". Hangry was also surprised at her sudden outburst. Wendy looked at Pen in the eyes. In a few moments, Wendy calmed down and pinched her nose with a sigh. "Sorry for the yelling, I-I'm just....scared..", she said quietly. "It's fine...you're not the only one whose scared on that sadistic rabbit.", Hangry said admittedly. Pen and Penny agreed at Hangry's statement. Wendy looked at them, surprised. "H-He's created and programmed that way and there's nothing we can do about it...", Penny said with a sigh. "B-but...if he's programmed that way...to be rude and like you said 'sadistic'..did Malak programmed you three to be like him but with....caring side?", Wendy asked curious. "O-oh um...well, no...we were created just like Lucky, but not sadistic. I'm programmed to be a yandere, Hangry's well....hangry and Pen...I have no idea. We just felt...human feelings occasionally for some reason...and that reason might be our human forms. However, Lucky...doesn't let his human emotions get the best of him...most of the time.", Pen said while thinking about it. Wendy nodded silently.

Little did the the four know, that Lucky was listening behind a wall in his animatronic form. He listened. He now knew that his teammates were also scared of him and felt bad about being too harsh of them. He felt guilt for being too harsh and rude, but he shrugged that feeling off and maintain his posture. 'Stupid feelin's makin' me shitty...', he thought and fixed his purple bow tie. He decided to go to them and he did. "The hell's goin' on? What's with the yellin'?", Lucky asked a bit calmly for the first time. The three Joy Joy Gang members perked and took noticed at his tone. Not aggresive, not in a rude manner. Instead, a calm and neutral tone. "N-nothing sir...um, is everything ok..?", Hangry asked, a bit weirded out at Lucky's sudden calm state. He was never this calm. "I'm doin' fine. Why? Do ya want me to yell my fuckin' ass off like before, pork chop?", Lucky said, glaring at Hangry. Hangry quickly shook his head and Penny just kept quiet. Pen was suspicious about his behavior but maintained a surprised face. Wendy just looked away from him, a bit overwhelmed. "That's what I thought. Anyways, let's go train before mortals appear.", Lucky said and glanced at Wendy. He scanned her features for a short second and noticed she was anxious and overwhelmed. "No need to be fuckin' anxious, Wendy. It's fine.", he said a tiny bit rudely so no one can be more suspicious at his behavior. This caused to Wendy to perk up. Lucky went ahead and the four followed. "What's with Lucky..? It's weird that he's...", Penny quietly at the three. "....I think he bumped his head.", Hangry replied as quietly. "Or he could've heard our conversation..", Wendy mumbled. "Maybe he felt bad...?", Penny said, thinking. "That couldn't be it-", Pen said with a whisper. Lucky could hear their quiet voices and whispers even though he's a bit far fron the others. He kept walking and yelled for them to hear, "Ya know I can fuckin' hear you!!".