Chapter 11: All Might

(a/n: heyheyehyhey waz gud :))) lol enjoy this chapter !)

~3rd Person POV~

It has been a month since Izuku's mother has passed away, Izuku has been feeling better. He was so lucky to have such great friends. Throughout the month Izuku has gotten close to Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero, they all have been so supportive and help Izuku so much with his mother's death.

For Uraraka and Todoroki, they support Izuku once in a while, not giving full support. Once in a while they would help, they weren't as close as the others nor did they want to become close. Todoroki thinks that Izuku is trying to steal his group of friends away from him, kinda stupid, they all should get along with no drama included.

Everyone was here today except for Todoroki and Uraraka, they said they had a 'family emergency.' Man oh, man, the drama and lies were piling up.

Even though Izuku was calm and collected today was a big day, All Might, the number one retired singer is coming to check Izuku's work. Once in a while, Izuku gets small panic attacks, thank god his new friends help him.

"Oh my gosh! Mina, what do I do? Maybe I should go back home and dress properly. Oh, actually I should clean the whole entire studio again, wait no, that makes no sense because it's already clean. Hmm, oh I know! I should get you guys better outfits, well then that might look like I'm trying too hard. Oh, his favorite snack! I should get his favorite snack out so he feels comfortable! Or maybe-"

Izuku started murmuring with his thoughts, "Yo Deku, chill out man! You're gonna be great and no need to stress, we got you covered!" Mina says to calm Izuku down.

"Heh...thanks, I guess I'm kinda overreacting," Izuku says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Dekubro! It's ok, we got you covered, Iida told us everything." Kirishima chimes in.

"Iz-Deku, you're going to do great! Plus, didn't I hear that All Might absolutely adores you?" Katsuki asks

"....what-" Izuku's mind goes blank.

Kaminari and Sero slap the back of Katsuki's head, "You dummy!" "Oh my god, that adds more pressure!"

"OW, stupid shitheads..." Katsuki groans.

Everyone started talking to Katsuki about how stupid he was to say that, while in the corner of the room...well...Izuku is sitting on the floor, hugging his knees, rocking back and forth.

Everyone's eyes land on Izuku, "Look what you did, my god your stupid as hell." Mina aggressively whispers to Katsuki.

The boys back away from those two, knowing that Mina signed her death wish, "THE HELL YOU SAY?!" 

Right when Katsuki was about to pounce on Mina, Iida interrupts them, "Deku, All Might his here."

Izuku snaps out of his thoughts and looks up, for some reason, all of his stress went away. He knew he would do pretty well with All Might. Seriously, the boy knows everything about All Might! Fanboy much?

Izuku gets up and walks to the doorway, his eyes land on a big figure, is it All Might?

"I AM HERE~~" 

Quickly, faster than the eye could see, All Might stands in front of Izuku with a giant grin on his face.

Izuku's eyes sparkled with amazement, "WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Katsuki and his friend's jaws dropped, they couldn't believe the number one singer is in the same room as them!

"aLl MiGhT-Uh!" Izuku squeaked